|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who took Saroo to his home and fed him?
(c) Railway worker.
2. In Chapter 6, how old was John Brierly when he met Sue?
3. In Chapter 6, how long after the Brierly's submitted an application to adopt, did they receive news that they could adopt Saroo?
(a) A couple months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) 5 years.
4. In Chapter 3, who saved Saroo from drowning?
(a) An older boy.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A holy man.
(d) An old man.
5. In Chapter 6 in 1987, how many children in India under the age of ten died from illness or starvation?
(a) About 10 million.
(c) Around 14 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what color was the book that Saroo's new parents created for him with photographs of them and their home?
2. In Chapter 5, what food did Saroo have when he met his new parents?
3. In Chapter 1 after Saroo was adopted, how long did it take for him to be able to explain that a train took him to Calcutta?
4. In Chapter 1, what birthdate was on Saroo's official documents?
5. In Chapter 2, what did Saroo remember that his mother usually wore?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)