|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4 at the Liluah juvenile home, how many children would sleep in a bed?
(b) 2 to 3.
(d) 3 to 4.
2. In the Prologue, when was the last time that the author stood near his family's home in India?
(a) When he was 7.
(b) When he was 3.
(c) When he was 6.
(d) When he was 5.
3. In Chapter 2, how old was Saroo when he was circumcised?
(d) 3 months.
4. In Chapter 4, what happened when Saroo did not follow a woman when she called him after doing their laundry?
(a) She spit at him.
(b) She yelled at him.
(c) She told him to never come back to her house.
(d) She threw a rock at him.
5. In Chapter 6, how long after the Brierly's submitted an application to adopt, did they receive news that they could adopt Saroo?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) A couple months.
(d) A few weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what map was on the wall of Saroo's bedroom?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, how many dead people did Saroo see lying among piles or rubbish?
3. In Chapter 1, where did Saroo and his Mum go to visit other kids who had been adopted from the same Calcutta orphanage?
4. In Chapter 2, what fruit would Saroo try to shoot down to eat?
5. In Chapter 4, what was the first food that Mrs. Sood got Saroo?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)