|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how much did Sue Brierly earn at her first job?
(a) $30 a week.
(b) $15 a week.
(c) $20 a week.
(d) $25 a week.
2. In Chapter 1, how did Saroo remember getting food in India?
(a) Take a pot to people's houses and beg for food.
(b) Wander through crowds begging.
(c) Go through garbage.
(d) Sit on the side of the road and beg.
3. In Chapter 6, when were John and Sue Brierly married?
4. In Chapter 2, how many days a week did Saroo's mother work?
5. In Chapter 6, where did Sue Brierly's parents emigrate from after World War II?
(b) Eastern Europe.
(c) Central Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when did Saroo go to Australia to live?
2. In Chapter 2, how old was Saroo's brother Guddu when he went to work washing dishes?
3. In Chapter 1, what birthdate was on Saroo's official documents?
4. In Chapter 6, how old was John Brierly when he met Sue?
5. In Chapter 4, what was the house made of where a boy and his mother allowed Saroo to stay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)