|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 to 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how old was John Brierly when he met Sue?
2. When was Sue Brierly born?
3. In Chapter 4, how many people died during the Stoneman murders?
4. In Chapter 8, what part of India had Saroo's Indian friends from college thought he might be from?
(a) West Bengal.
5. In Chapter 7, because of Saroo's job experience, how long did it take him to finish his three-year hospitality management course?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 1/2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 15 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what did Saroo's new roommate, Byron, do for a living?
2. In Chapter 7, when Amreen asked her father about towns anmed "Brahmapur" (130), how many places did he mention with a name that was similar?
3. In Chapter 9, what lake drew Saroo's attention?
4. In Chapter 1, what map was on the wall of Saroo's bedroom?
5. In Chapter 2, what might the children be given to drink?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)