|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Saroo choose when he was allowed to get a toy from a toy shop?
(a) Pickup sticks.
2. In Chapter 11, how far was it from where Shekila was living to Khandwa?
(a) 2 1/2 hours.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. In Chapter 5, what type of boat did Saroo's new dad take him out in?
(b) Row boat.
4. In Chapter 11, how many children did Kallu have?
5. In Chapter 8, what did Saroo's new roommate, Byron, do for a living?
(b) Bus driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who was the first person Saroo told about finding his hometown other than Lisa?
2. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo and Lisa move into a flat together?
3. In Chapter 5, how old was Saroo when his parents adopted another child from India?
4. In Chapter 10, how long was the trip from Indore to Khandwa?
5. In Chapter 4, how many people died during the Stoneman murders?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)