|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what was a boy doing when Saroo saw him, and then the boy invited Saroo to stay with his family?
(a) Washing windows.
(b) Buying food.
(c) Carrying goods on a handcart.
(d) Carrying laundry.
2. In Chapter 7, what did Saroo learn was the name of the river that he had lived by as a child?
(a) Odisha River.
(b) Hooghly River.
(c) Ganges River.
(d) Narmada River.
3. What instrument did Saroo play in high school in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 5, what was the name of the suburb where Saroo went to school?
(d) Fern Tree.
5. In Chapter 10, what animals did Saroo see scavenging on side streets?
(c) Black wild pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, where were members of the Indian community in Hobart from?
2. In Chapter 10, when did Saroo leave his hotel after arriving in Khandwa?
3. In Chapter 7, when Amreen asked her father about towns anmed "Brahmapur" (130), how many places did he mention with a name that was similar?
4. In Chapter 8, what did Saroo's new roommate, Byron, do for a living?
5. In Chapter 5, what food did Saroo have when he met his new parents?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)