Prologue to Chapter 3
1. In the Prologue, how long had the author waited to find his old home?
(a) 27 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. In the Prologue, when was the last time that the author stood near his family's home in India?
(a) When he was 7.
(b) When he was 5.
(c) When he was 6.
(d) When he was 3.
3. How old was the author in the Prologue?
4. In the Prologue, what color was the young woman wearing that Saroo spoke to?
5. In the Prologue, what was the name of the place where Saroo hoped to find his family?
(a) Ganesh Talai.
(c) Hanuman Nagar.
(d) Triveni Colony.
6. In Chapter 1, where did Saroo grow up?
(a) Sandy Bay.
(c) North Hobart.
(d) Battery Point.
7. In Chapter 1, when did Saroo go to Australia to live?
8. In Chapter 1, what map was on the wall of Saroo's bedroom?
9. In Chapter 1, where was Saroo born?
This section contains 3,465 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)