|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Outside of what town does Joe Dowdel wait for his train to take off in "The Troop Train"?
(c) Little Rock.
2. What does Grandma Dowdel win at the cooking competition at the fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) A $25 gift certificate.
(b) A blue ribbon.
(c) A yellow ribbon.
(d) A red ribbon.
3. How old is Joey Dowdel during his trip to Grandma's house in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
4. What is the reeking smell coming from Grandma Dowdel's cobhouse in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A dead man.
(d) Rotten meat.
5. What kind of stew does the Anti-Horse-Thief Society sell at the county fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "country saying" that Grandma Dowdel uses when she and the kids set out to go fishing in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
2. In what year is "Centennial Summer" set?
3. What kind of vehicle do the Weidenbachs own in "The Day of Judgment"?
4. How old is Mary Alice during her trip to Grandma Dowdel's in "The Day of Judgment"?
5. Of Grandma Dowdel, Joey says in "The Mouse in the Milk," "You didn't want to hang around her too close, or she'd" do what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)