|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun does Grandma Dowdel keep behind the woodbox?
(a) A Thompson submachine gun.
(b) A Colt AR-15.
(c) A 12-gauge Winchester Model 21.
(d) A 50-caliber Desert Eagle.
2. Of Grandma Dowdel, Joey says in "The Mouse in the Milk," "You didn't want to hang around her too close, or she'd" do what?
(a) "Give you homework."
(b) "Give you a job."
(c) "Throw a rock at you."
(d) "Start asking questions."
3. What grade in school has Mary Alice just completed in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Third grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Second grade.
4. What organization does Joey say his father is a member of in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
(a) The NAACP.
(b) The Conservation Club.
(c) The Society of Quakers.
(d) The Young Republican Society.
5. What is Grandma Dowdel holding in her hand when Joey rushes in after hearing Mary Alice screaming in the kitchen, in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
(a) A mouse in a mousetrap.
(b) A dead fish and a hatchet.
(c) A bottle of milk.
(d) A shotgun and a handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary Alice Dowdel during her first visit to her Grandmother's in "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground"?
2. What organization in Grandma's town shows movies at their outdoor picture show in "Things with Wings"?
3. What does Joey do when a snake falls into the boat in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
4. What is the song that Mary Alice and her partner waltz to at the talent show in "Centennial Summer"?
5. How old is Joey Dowdel during his trip to his Grandmother's in "The Day of Judgment"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)