|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does Grandma Dowdel say the milk delivery boy is in after he leaves in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Ninth grade.
2. Of Grandma Dowdel, Joey says in "The Mouse in the Milk," "You didn't want to hang around her too close, or she'd" do what?
(a) "Give you homework."
(b) "Start asking questions."
(c) "Give you a job."
(d) "Throw a rock at you."
3. Why does Grandma Dowdel refuse to take her pie and register it at the Domestic Services tent as soon as she arrives at the fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) Because the pie will melt.
(b) Because the livestock draws flies.
(c) Because she distrusts the other competitors.
(d) Because it is too cold in the tent.
4. Why does Grandma Dowdel tell the milk delivery boy she won't need cream or milk delivered tomorrow in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
(a) She says she found another dairy to buy from.
(b) She says she's going away.
(c) She says she no longer drinks it.
(d) She says the kids are allergic to the milk.
5. How much is the charge for a ride on the biplane at the county fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) 25 cents.
(c) 50 cents.
(d) 75 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grandma say pieced the quilt that Joey and Mary Alice find in the attic in "Things with Wings"?
2. Whose framed picture hangs on the wall of the Coffee Pot Cafe in "The Phantom Brakeman"?
3. What does Grandma Dowdel lend to Mr. Cowgill to whip his sons in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
4. Who was the rival gangster of Bugs Moran that was involved in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre?
5. What kind of dance lessons has Mary Alice been taking for the past year in "The Phantom Brakeman"?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)