|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma Dowdel describe Shotgun Cheatham when Mary Alice asks her who he was in "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground"?
(a) "He was a bank robber and a horse thief."
(b) "He was a priest before he left the church and died."
(c) "He was just an old reprobate who lived poor and died broke."
(d) "He was a Civil War General and fought alongside Ulysses S. Grant."
2. What does Joey say the fine is for using a fish trap in Wisconsin in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
3. What is the name of Uncle Grady Griswold's wife?
(a) Aunt Puss.
(b) Aunt Mae.
(c) Aunt Sarah.
(d) Aunt Minnie.
4. Who is Mary Alice's dance partner at the talent show in "Centennial Summer"?
(a) Ernie Cowgill.
(b) Ray Veech.
(c) Earl T. Askew.
(d) Ike Cripe.
5. How much money is offered from Grandma Dowdel's stovepipe hat at the rummage sale in "Things with Wings"?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what material was the Weidenbachs' home built?
2. In what year is "The Day of Judgment" set?
3. Who is the author of the book The Hidden Staircase that Mary Alice reads in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
4. How old is Joey Dowdel during his trip to Grandma's house in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
5. Who is Grandma Dowdel's cousin that she mentions to the dairy delivery boy in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)