|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dairy delivery boy in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
(a) Jack Cowgill.
(b) Peter Cowgill.
(c) L. J. Weidenbach.
(d) Ernie Cowgill.
2. In what year is "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground" set?
3. Where does Mary Alice claim she found a puppy in "The Phantom Brakeman"?
(a) In the cobhouse.
(b) Behind the church.
(c) At the cemetery.
(d) At the junkyard.
4. What other events are judged on the day of the cooking competition at the fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) Lambs and pigs.
(b) Cattle and quilts.
(c) Chickens and frog-racing.
(d) Turtle-races and sack races.
5. How much money is offered from Grandma Dowdel's stovepipe hat at the rummage sale in "Things with Wings"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to stop Grandma Dowdel from giving away catfish in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
2. Who stops to use Grandma Dowdel's privy before heading home in the end of "The Mouse in the Milk"?
3. How old is Mary Alice Dowdel during her first visit to her Grandmother's in "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground"?
4. How old is Joey during his visit to Grandma Dowdel's in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
5. Why has Effie Wilcox gone to live with her sister in "Things with Wings"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)