|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the charge for a ride on the biplane at the county fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) 75 cents.
(b) 50 cents.
(d) 25 cents.
2. What railroad do Joey and Mary Alice Dowdel take when they go to visit their Grandmother?
(a) The Wabash Railroad.
(b) The Northern Pacific Railroad.
(c) The Florida East Coast Railway.
(d) The Wisconsin Central Railroad.
3. In what year is "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground" set?
4. Where does Mary Alice suspect her parents will go fishing while they are staying at Grandmother's in "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground"?
(c) New Mexico.
5. Who lives in the old dilapidated house that Grandma Dowdel takes Joey and Mary Alice to after fishing in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
(a) Aunt Puss Chapman.
(b) O. B. Dickerson.
(c) Ernie Cowgill.
(d) Effie Wilcox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What toy does Mary Alice bring with her to Grandma Dowdel's in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
2. What has Mrs. Weidenbach won the blue ribbon for at the county fair every year?
3. Where does Grandma Dowdel assert Jesse and Frank James are from in "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground"?
4. In what year is "A One-Woman Crime Wave" set?
5. Of Grandma Dowdel, Joey says in "The Mouse in the Milk," "You didn't want to hang around her too close, or she'd" do what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)