|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miz Eubanks's first name in "The Phantom Brakeman"?
2. How much money does the Blue Plate Special cost at the Coffee Pot Cafe in "The Phantom Brakeman"?
(a) 25 cents.
(b) 10 cents.
(c) 75 cents.
(d) 50 cents.
3. In what year is "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground" set?
4. What has Mrs. Weidenbach won the blue ribbon for at the county fair every year?
(a) Apple cobbler.
(b) Gooseberry pie.
(c) Strawberry and cream pie.
(d) Bread-and-butter pickles.
5. Who is described by Grandma Dowdel as the "best home-baker in the state of Illinois" in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) Leota Shrewsbury.
(b) Barnie Buchanan.
(c) Earl T. Askew.
(d) Rupert Pennypacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle do the Weidenbachs own in "The Day of Judgment"?
2. How much money does Joey and Mary Alice's father give them apiece before they go to Grandma Dowdel's?
3. What railroad do Joey and Mary Alice Dowdel take when they go to visit their Grandmother?
4. Where does Grandma Dowdel take Joey and Mary Alice to go fishing in "A One-Woman Crime Wave"?
5. Where does Grandma Dowdel send Joey to get the Cowgills brothers' parents in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)