|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization in Grandma's town shows movies at their outdoor picture show in "Things with Wings"?
(a) The Elks Club.
(b) The Kiwanis Club.
(c) The Lions Club.
(d) The Freemasons Society.
2. Of Grandma Dowdel, Joey says in "The Mouse in the Milk," "You didn't want to hang around her too close, or she'd" do what?
(a) "Throw a rock at you."
(b) "Give you homework."
(c) "Give you a job."
(d) "Start asking questions."
3. What kind of stew does the Anti-Horse-Thief Society sell at the county fair in "The Day of Judgment"?
4. What kind of vehicle do the Weidenbachs own in "The Day of Judgment"?
(a) A Hupmobile.
(b) A horse-drawn wagon.
(c) A Model-T.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
5. How old is Ray Veech in "Things with Wings"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grandma Dowdel tell the milk delivery boy she won't need cream or milk delivered tomorrow in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
2. What initials are discovered on the quilt that Grandma Dowdel brings to the rummage sale in "Things with Wings"?
3. What movie theater was John Dillinger leaving when he was killed?
4. How old is Mary Alice during her trip to Grandma Dowdel's in "The Day of Judgment"?
5. What kind of mailbox does Grandma Dowdel demand from Mr. Cowgill in "The Mouse in the Milk"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)