1. What month is it every year when Joey and Mary Alice visit Grandma Dowdel?
2. In the Prologue of the book, the narrator describes Grandma Dowdel as being as "tough as" what?
(a) "A feisty mule."
(b) "An old boor."
(c) "An old cat."
(d) "An ox."
3. In what year is "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground" set?
4. What city do Joey and Mary Alice live in growing up?
(a) Little Rock.
(d) St. Paul.
5. Who was the rival gangster of Bugs Moran that was involved in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre?
(a) Teets Battaglia.
(b) Al Capone.
(c) Joey Doves.
(d) Big Jim Colosimo.
6. What nickname had the Thompson submachine gun gained after the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, according to the narrator in "Shotgun Cheatham's Last Night Above Ground"?
(a) "Brooklyn bookkeeper."
(b) "St. Louis gunslinger."
(c) "Wind whistler."
(d) "Chicago typewriter."
This section contains 4,720 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)