1. In what year does Nya's story start?
2. What material is the container made of that Nya carries to the pond for water?
3. How old is Nya in the beginning of her story?
4. In what year does Salva's story begin?
5. What is Salva's class studying while he looks out the window in Chapter 1?
6. How old is Salva in the beginning of his story?
7. How far is Salva's school said to be from his home in Chapter 1?
A half-hour walk.
8. What position does Salva's father hold in his village?
9. How many brothers does Salva have?
10. How many sisters does Salva have?
11. At around what age are the boys in Salva's family sent to school?
12. Why is Salva unable to attend school the entire year?
His family moves away during the dry season.
This section contains 3,867 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)