|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 – 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old woman give to Salva when he leaves with the group in Chapter 4?
(a) A bottle and a banana.
(b) Peanuts and a gourd.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) Mangoes and yams.
2. What animal leads Buksa to the food source in Chapter 4?
(a) A bird.
(b) A pig.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A dog.
3. How long does it take Salva and his group of boys to reach Kenya in Chapter 13?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) A half a year.
(c) Three and a half years.
(d) Two years.
4. The youngest boys in Salva's group are said to remind him of whom in Chapter 13?
5. To what tribe do Salva and his family belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jewiir say it will take to cross the desert in Chapter 9?
2. Where is Salva when he awakens and finds that he's been abandoned in Chapter 3?
3. What kind of fruit does Jewiir give to Salva in Chapter 9?
4. How large is the group of people that arrive at the old woman's house in Chapter 3?
5. What does Jewiir say likely happened to Salva's village in Chapter 10?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)