|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 – 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has become ill in Chapter 7?
2. How many planes does Salva take in order to reach his new home in Chapter 15?
3. After whom is Salva's village named?
(a) After Salva's father.
(b) After Salva's uncle.
(c) After Salva's great-uncle.
(d) After Salva's grandfather.
4. What is the name of the refugee camp where Salva and the boys arrive in Kenya?
(a) Shilluk refugee camp.
(b) Itang refugee camp.
(c) Kakuma refugee camp.
(d) Ifo refugee camp.
5. Why does Nya's mother hate the camp by the lake?
(a) Because of the heat.
(b) Because of the fighting.
(c) Because of the mosquitoes.
(d) Because of the lack of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction did Salva go when he left the first refugee camp in Kenya?
2. How large is the group of people that arrive at the old woman's house in Chapter 3?
3. For how long is "the air around Nya's home" filled with the sound of the drill, according to the narrator in the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. How many refugees lived at the first camp where Salva stayed in Kenya?
5. What does Salva's group find to eat as they finish their journey across the desert in Chapter 10?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)