|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 – 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many planes does Salva take in order to reach his new home in Chapter 15?
2. What are the men armed with that attack Salva's group in Chapter 10?
(a) Bows and arrows.
(c) Guns and machetes.
(d) Knives and swords.
3. Why does Nya's mother hate the camp by the lake?
(a) Because of the lack of food.
(b) Because of the heat.
(c) Because of the mosquitoes.
(d) Because of the fighting.
4. How many men are collapsed in the sand that Salva's group encounters in Chapter 9?
5. What happens to Salva after eating the feast in Chapter 6?
(a) He sleeps well and has good dreams.
(b) He has nightmares.
(c) He spends the night throwing up.
(d) He becomes hungry for more food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jewiir related to Salva?
2. Why does no one in Salva's group sleep well on the island in Chapter 8?
3. About how many people comprise Salva's group in Chapter 6?
4. Where is the processing center that Salva and the other boys are taken to in Chapter 15?
5. How long will it take the group to reach the islands in the middle of the river in Chapter 7?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)