|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 – 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many people comprise Salva's group in Chapter 6?
(a) More than 30.
(b) More than 200.
(c) More than 300.
(d) More than 50.
2. About how many boys and young men from the refugee camp will be sent to America in Chapter 14?
3. What food does Nya's mother give her when she returns home with the water in Chapter 4?
(a) Sorghum meal.
(b) Beans and rice.
4. For how many months of the year does Nya's family live by the lake?
5. Toward what country does Marial say the group is walking in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction does Marial say the group it walking in Chapter 5?
2. How many refugees lived at the first camp where Salva stayed in Kenya?
3. How many men are collapsed in the sand that Salva's group encounters in Chapter 9?
4. What is Nya's father's response when she asks him what they are going to build in Chapter 16?
5. The narrator says in Chapter 15 that in the part of Africa where Salva grew up, the temperature rarely dropped below what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)