|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 – 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Salva after eating the feast in Chapter 6?
(a) He has nightmares.
(b) He sleeps well and has good dreams.
(c) He spends the night throwing up.
(d) He becomes hungry for more food.
2. What desert does Salva's group reach in Chapter 8?
(a) The Akobo Desert.
(b) The Atacama Desert.
(c) The Sahara Desert.
(d) The Gobi Desert.
3. How long has it been since anyone in Salva's group has eaten as they finish their journey across the desert in Chapter 10?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
4. How many doses of medicine does it take before Akeer is healthy and back to her old self in Chapter 8?
5. How many planes does Salva take in order to reach his new home in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal leads Buksa to the food source in Chapter 4?
2. When does Louise say the snow will go away completely in Chapter 16?
3. How many children do Chris and Louise have?
4. What river does Salva's group arrive at in Chapter 7?
5. In the Dinka language, the Atuot people are called what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)