Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
2. What bird was discussed in "Hammers"?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who did Hill give a eulogy to?
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of payment did Hill get for his writing, and what did this indicate about his character? Why do you think this detail was significant enough for the author to include it in some of these narratives?
Essay Topic 2
Which article in this book did you relate to most and why?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of Hill's life, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)