Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
2. What bird was discussed in "Hammers"?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who did Hill give a eulogy to?
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the zodiac signs Hill came up with, and what did these say about his personality?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of payment did Hill get for his writing, and what did this indicate about his character? Why do you think this detail was significant enough for the author to include it in some of these narratives?
Essay Topic 3
How did Hill feel about nature, and how did these feelings affect his life?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)