Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
2. What bird was discussed in "Hammers"?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who did Hill give a eulogy to?
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
How did Hill describe the ideal hunting companion, and why would this kind of person have been so good for Hill to be with?
What were some of the zodiac signs Hill came up with, and what did these say about his personality?
How did Hill describe his ideal November, and why would it never be possible? What did this plan indicate about his personality?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)