|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hammers," what was Hussey?
2. In "Why Is It. . .?," what skill did Hill say he was especially grateful for?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who was Hill reporting to?
4. In "Horoscope Revisited," what sign did Hill say was the best companion?
5. In "Why Is It. . .?," what did Hill say he couldn't do without straining a muscle?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "It's All Relative," what did Hill say he was envious of?
2. What did Hill do on his Listening Walks?
3. In "November," why did Hill say his ideal November was impossible?
4. In "Another November Season," what special union did Hill talk about?
5. In "Too Much and Not Enough," why did Hill say October was too short?
6. What did Hill make fun of in "New Toys"?
7. In "Why Is It. . .?," what skills did Hill say he was grateful for?
8. In "Horoscopes," what did Hill say about Geminis?
9. In "Horoscope Revisited," what did Hill say about Leos?
10. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," how did Hill end the article?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who was the chairman, and why was this analogy used by Hill?
Essay Topic 2
Which article in this book did you relate to most and why?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the zodiac signs Hill came up with, and what did these say about his personality?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)