Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
2. What bird was discussed in "Hammers"?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who did Hill give a eulogy to?
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
Which article in this book did you relate to most and why?
How did Hill describe the ideal hunting companion, and why would this kind of person have been so good for Hill to be with?
Where did Hill use personification in his articles, and how were those articles different from the other articles in the collection?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)