|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
2. What bird was discussed in "Hammers"?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who did Hill give a eulogy to?
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
Essay Topic 1
Getting lost was the theme of a couple of these stories. What brought about this theme, and how did he feel about this theme?
Essay Topic 2
How did Hill describe his ideal November, and why would it never be possible? What did this plan indicate about his personality?
Essay Topic 3
How did Hill's family feel about his love for hunting, and how did this change his dedication to the sport?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)