|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fish was featured in "A Quieter Time"?
2. In "Taking Turns," what did Hill say he used to hate about Sundays?
3. In "A Question of Statistics," what did Hill say hunters learned from?
4. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
5. In "A Question of Statistics," what tone was used?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Hill feel about environmentalists and why?
Essay Topic 2
How did Hill feel about nature, and how did these feelings affect his life?
Essay Topic 3
How did Hill's family feel about his love for hunting, and how did this change his dedication to the sport?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)