|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
2. In "The Best and the Worst of It," where was the best shot from?
3. Where did Hill get the bait he used in "A Quieter Time"?
4. What did the hero in "Dog Hair In Your Drink" breathe inadvertently?
5. In "Giving and Taking," where was Hill talking about?
Essay Topic 1
How did Hill describe the ideal hunting companion, and why would this kind of person have been so good for Hill to be with?
Essay Topic 2
How did Hill's family feel about his love for hunting, and how did this change his dedication to the sport?
Essay Topic 3
Getting lost was the theme of a couple of these stories. What brought about this theme, and how did he feel about this theme?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)