Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
2. What bird was discussed in "Hammers"?
3. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," who did Hill give a eulogy to?
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about fishing equipment?
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
Essay Topic 1
How did Hill's family feel about his love for hunting, and how did this change his dedication to the sport?
Essay Topic 2
Where did Hill use personification in his articles, and how were those articles different from the other articles in the collection?
Essay Topic 3
Who was Martha, and what significance did she have to Hill's life?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)