|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mending Harness," when did Hill say he tested all his equipment?
2. In "A Little Quicker," what did Hill imagine winning?
(a) The Gun Slinger.
(b) The Combined Birder.
(c) The Hunter Collaborative.
(d) The Grand American.
3. In "Horoscope Revisited," what did Hill say a Sagitarius liked to do before hunting?
(c) Gearing up.
4. In "Why Is It. . .?," what skill did Hill say he was especially grateful for?
(a) His swimming skills.
(b) His archery skills.
(c) His navigational abilities.
(d) His stealthy walking.
5. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
(a) His dog.
(c) His hunting partners.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hill take with him on his Listening Walks?
2. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say he would dedicate his win to?
3. In "The Responsible Sportsman," what sport did Hill say statistics could be useful in?
4. What was wrong with Texas in November?
5. What was wrong with Maine in November?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Hammers," what did Hill say he hoped his gun had been a part of?
2. In "A Little Quicker," what did Hill say he would need to do to win The Grand American?
3. What did Hill do on his Listening Walks?
4. In "It's All Relative," what did Hill say he was envious of?
5. What was "Mending Harness" about?
6. In "Horoscope Revisited," what did Hill say about Leos?
7. What analogy was used by Hill in "The Waiting Game"?
8. In "Another November Season," what special union did Hill talk about?
9. In "Special Skills," how did Hill describe his ideal hunting companion and why?
10. In "Horoscopes," what did Hill say about Geminis?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)