|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with Texas in November?
(a) It was too hot.
(b) It was too cold.
(c) It was too cloudy.
(d) It was too windy.
2. In "Taking Turns," what did Hill say he was too in love with?
(b) The hunting dogs.
(c) The old days.
(d) His guns.
3. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what kind of sign did Hill say there were too many of?
(a) No Dogs Allowed.
(c) No Weapons.
(d) No Trespassing.
4. In "The Responsible Sportsman," how did Hill say success should be measured?
(a) Good manners.
(b) Nice mentoring.
(d) All of these.
5. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Responsible Sportsman," what sport did Hill say statistics could be useful in?
2. In "Horoscope Revisited," what sign did Hill say was the best companion?
3. In "A Little Quicker," who did Hill say would help him win?
4. In "Everycamp," who did Hill imagine hunting?
5. In "Horoscopes," which sign did Hill say was too modest?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Too Much and Not Enough," why did Hill say October was too short?
2. What was "Mending Harness" about?
3. In "A Question of Statistics," how did Hill say men would never learn to hunt?
4. What was "Dog Hair In Your Drink" about?
5. In "A Matter of Gravity," what kinds of things did Hill blame gravity for?
6. What was Hill speaking out against in "The Responsible Sportsman,"?
7. In "Special Skills," how did Hill describe his ideal hunting companion and why?
8. In "A Little Quicker," what did Hill say he would need to do to win The Grand American?
9. In "It's All Relative," what did Hill say he was envious of?
10. What did Hill do on his Listening Walks?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)