Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 98 - 118)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "Losing Things," what did Hill say made it hardest to find lost things?
a) Replacing them.
b) Cursing them.
c) Needing them.
d) Looking for them.
2. In "Observations and Insights," what marking did Hill say he never trusted?
c) High intensity.
d) Quick and easy.
3. In "Time . . . And This Place," what did Hill say hindered hunting in 1980?
a) Bad attitudes.
b) Working conditions.
c) Expensive weapons.
d) Strange ideas.
4. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," what was the name of the ideal wife?
5. What kind of animal was Jake?
This section contains 811 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)