|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what did Hill say there would not be many species of without the invention of the shotgun?
(a) Mountain lions.
(b) Hunting dogs.
2. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what did Hill say he would personally not have without the invention of the shotgun?
(a) All of these.
(b) His passion.
(c) His friends.
(d) His culture.
3. In "Waterfowling," what was Hill attacking?
(a) Mass hunting.
(b) Gun control.
(c) High power ammo.
(d) Dynamite fishing.
4. What was the format of "Waterfowling" ?
(a) Questions and answers.
(b) A letter.
(c) A memo.
(d) Quarterly reports.
5. In "What Makes a Hunter?," what was being hunted?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Observations and Insights," what marking did Hill say he never trusted?
2. In "I Wish I Had," who did Hill say gave him the best advice?
3. In "The Unseen Egg," what did Hill say made hunting different than other sports?
4. In "Low Rod," what did Hill create a point system for?
5. In "Take a Grownup Fishing," how did Hill describe the adults that should be taken fishing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hill defend himself for, in "The Trapshooter's Code"?
2. In "Lost", why would Hill not ask for directions when he needed them?
3. What did Hill say Jake had no patience for?
4. According to Hill, how did The Dreamer treat a fishing trip?
5. In "The Unseen Egg," how did Hill say hunting and fishing differed from most other sports?
6. In "Too Many Leaders," why did Hill say he was glad to not be a celebrity sportsman?
7. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what did Hill say would not exist without shotguns?
8. What was "Some Other Time" about?
9. In "Lost," what did Hill say one had to do to find oneself?
10. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," why did Hill want to spend time with a young boy?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)