|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 215 - 230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Horoscopes," which sign did Hill say told tall tales?
2. In "Everycamp," who did Hill imagine hunting?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) All of these.
3. In "Observations and Insights," what marking did Hill say he never trusted?
(b) Quick and easy.
(c) High intensity.
4. In "The Hunter: Real and Rare," what animal was featured?
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say was dangerous to children about the syndrome he talked about?
(a) They might think dangerous animals were friendly.
(b) They might try to eat dangerous plants.
(c) They might think dangerous terrain was passable.
(d) They might stop parents from hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Taking Turns," what did Hill say he used to hate about Sundays?
2. In "It's Better Not to Know," what did Hill say was valuable to hunters?
3. In "I Wish I Had," who did Hill say gave him the best advice?
4. In "Horoscope Revisited," what sign did Hill say was a merchant's dream?
5. In "A Matter of Gravity," what did Hill attribute to gravity?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)