|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 215 - 230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what did Hill say would not be found on menus without the invention of the shotgun?
(b) Small game birds.
(c) All of these.
(d) Large game animals.
2. In "Hammers," what was Hussey?
(a) A gun brand.
(b) A competition.
(c) A British city.
(d) A bird dog.
3. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say was dangerous to children about the syndrome he talked about?
(a) They might stop parents from hunting.
(b) They might think dangerous terrain was passable.
(c) They might think dangerous animals were friendly.
(d) They might try to eat dangerous plants.
4. In "Too Much and Not Enough," Why did Hill say February was too long?
(a) It was too cold.
(b) He hated Valentine's Day.
(c) There was little hunting.
(d) There were no school holidays.
5. In "What Makes a Hunter?," what was being hunted?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Unseen Egg," what collection did Hill talk about?
2. What kind of tree was featured in "The Gentle Giant of Time" ?
3. Who was cast in a heroic light in "Dog Hair In Your Drink"?
4. In "Lost," Hill said he would prefer to get lost rather than what?
5. In "The Dreamer," what did Hill compare a hunting trip to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)