|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 215 - 230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Too Many Leaders," why did Hill say he had more fun than celebrity sportsmen?
(a) It wasn't easy for him.
(b) It wasn't a competition for him.
(c) It wasn't a job for him.
(d) It wasn't equatable for him.
2. In "Horoscope Revisited," what sign did Hill say was the best companion?
3. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who was Hill berating?
(a) Careless hunters.
(d) All of these.
4. What was the tone of "Observations and Insights"?
5. In "Take a Grownup Fishing," who did Hill think should take an adult fishing?
(a) A woman.
(b) Another adult.
(c) Anyone at all.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what did Hill say he felt while fishing?
2. What was wrong with Texas in November?
3. Who did Hill compare the Chairman to?
4. Why did Hill like November so much?
5. In "Lost," Hill said he would prefer to get lost rather than what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)