|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 215 - 230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Trapshooter's Code," what did Hill say could vastly change the conditions of trapshooting?
(a) The weather.
(b) The size of prey.
(c) The physical endurance.
(d) The terrain.
2. In "Horoscope Revisited," what sign did Hill say was a merchant's dream?
3. In "Mending Harness," when did Hill say he tested all his equipment?
4. In "Special Skills," what kind of friend did Hill like to take hunting?
(a) Friends with good stories.
(b) Friends with gadgets.
(c) Friends with hunting property.
(d) Friends with good dogs.
5. In "Everycamp," what did Hill imagine the men finding a respect for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Responsible Sportsman," how did Hill say success should be measured?
2. Who was "The Idler" compared to?
3. In "Why Is It. . .?," what skill did Hill say he was especially grateful for?
4. In "Annual Report (For Most Recent Fiscal Year)," what expense does Hill validate?
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)