|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hill say had the final decision on purchases in "Annual Report"?
(b) The Chairman.
(c) His editor.
(d) The business man.
2. In "Everycamp," what did Hill imagine the men finding a respect for?
3. In "The Hunter: Real and Rare," what word did Hill use repeatedly to describe hunters?
4. What kind of animal was Jake?
5. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what companies did Hill say would not exist without the invention of the shotgun?
(a) Game preserving companies.
(b) Hunting supply companies.
(c) Park reservation companies.
(d) Gun creation companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
2. What was the tree in "The Gentle Giant of Time" called?
3. What occupation did The Idler have?
4. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what did Hill say there would not be many species of without the invention of the shotgun?
5. Where did Hill take his Listening Walks?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)