|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fish was featured in "A Quieter Time"?
2. In "Mending Harness," what did Hill call the days he spent organizing his equipment?
(a) Equipment days.
(b) Nothing days.
(c) Prep days.
(d) Fulfilled days.
3. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," where did the ideal wife develop her sweet voice?
(a) Classical training.
(b) Singing to children.
(c) Church choir.
(d) It came naturally.
4. In "What Makes a Hunter?," what was being hunted?
5. What kind of tree was featured in "The Gentle Giant of Time" ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the primal thoughts talked about in "The Unseen Egg"?
2. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
3. In "A Question of Statistics," what tone was used?
4. In "The Dreamer," when was a hunting trip prepared for?
5. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what did Hill say about dogs' lifespans?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)