|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hill lose in "Losing Things" ?
(a) Duck calls.
(b) All of these.
2. What was the tree in "The Gentle Giant of Time" a symbol of?
3. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say every piece of equipment held for him?
4. In "Take a Grownup Fishing," how did Hill describe the adults that should be taken fishing?
5. In "Everycamp," who did Hill imagine hunting?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) All of these.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Some Things Never Change," what did Hill say is life at its most basic?
2. In "Some Other Time," what did Hill say was not accurate in the paintings he was admiring?
3. Who is "The Dreamer" about?
4. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what did Hill say he felt while fishing?
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say certain movies did to his sport?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)