|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lost," what weakness did Hill reveal about himself?
(a) His bad judgment of people.
(b) His cruelty to animals.
(c) His boredom with normal life.
(d) His poor sense of direction.
2. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," how did Hill travel in the Savannah?
(a) In a truck.
(b) All of these.
(c) On a bus.
(d) By foot.
3. In "Losing Things," what did Hill say made it hardest to find lost things?
(a) Cursing them.
(b) Needing them.
(c) Looking for them.
(d) Replacing them.
4. In "Waterfowling," what did Hill say all good hunters had?
(d) Common sense.
5. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what companies did Hill say would not exist without the invention of the shotgun?
(a) Park reservation companies.
(b) Gun creation companies.
(c) Game preserving companies.
(d) Hunting supply companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Some Other Time," who owned the paintings Hill was admiring?
2. In "A Matter of Privacy," when did Hill say a man should be alone?
3. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say was dangerous to children about the syndrome he talked about?
4. In "Some Other Time," what kind of painting was Hill admiring?
5. In "A Question of Statistics," what tone was used?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)