|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 98 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was "The Idler" compared to?
(a) Hill's son.
(c) Hill's wife.
(d) Hill's brother.
2. Who is "The Dreamer" about?
(b) The Dreamer.
(c) The Angler.
(d) The Idler.
3. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," how did Hill travel in the Savannah?
(a) In a truck.
(b) All of these.
(c) By foot.
(d) On a bus.
4. In "Losing Things," why did Hill say he lost something?
(a) It was meant to do it.
(b) It had a mind of its own.
(c) He secretly wanted it gone.
(d) All of these.
5. In "Some Other Time," who owned the paintings Hill was admiring?
(a) His editor.
(b) A museum.
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what kind of stories did Hill want to tell to a boy?
2. In "Equipment Time," what kind of equipment was Hill discussing?
3. In "The Dreamer," when was a hunting trip prepared for?
4. In "Waterfowling," what did Hill say all good hunters had?
5. In "Some Other Time," what kind of painting was Hill admiring?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)