|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 98 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Some Things Never Change," what did Hill compare his nature pictures to?
(a) Cave drawings.
(b) A scrapbook.
(c) A life lived vicariously.
(d) Marks on his territory.
2. In "I Wish I Had," what did Hill mostly wish for?
(a) A better opportunity.
(b) A second chance.
(c) More money.
(d) More common sense.
3. In "Too Many Leaders," why did Hill say he had more fun than celebrity sportsmen?
(a) It wasn't a job for him.
(b) It wasn't easy for him.
(c) It wasn't a competition for him.
(d) It wasn't equatable for him.
4. What marked Jake's grave?
(a) A red fern.
(b) A white pine tree.
(c) A rose bush.
(d) A birch tree.
5. In "Low Rod," what kind of fish was featured?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Losing Things," what did Hill ask his reader not to do?
2. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who was Hill berating?
3. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," what did the ideal wife do?
4. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," where were the featured fish from?
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did syndrome did Hill talk about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)