|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 79 - 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," where were the featured fish from?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The Great Lakes.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The local pond.
2. Who is "The Dreamer" about?
(a) The Idler.
(b) The Angler.
(d) The Dreamer.
3. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say he felt going through his equipment was like?
(a) Organizing life mementos.
(b) All of these.
(c) Cataloging his wealth.
(d) Writing his biography.
4. In "I Wish I Had," who did Hill say gave him the best advice?
(a) His shoulder angel.
(b) His wife.
(c) His partner.
(d) His father.
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the tree in "The Gentle Giant of Time" called?
2. What perspective was "Annual Report" written from?
3. In "Losing Things," why did Hill say he lost something?
4. In "Once a Salmon Sang to Me," who gave some advice on fishing?
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say certain movies did to his sport?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)