|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 79 - 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Low Rod," who did Hill say deserved the title of Low Rod?
(a) A fisherman who did everything wrong.
(b) A sportsman with too many gadgets and not enough talent.
(c) An angler who fished to escape his wife.
(d) A young child who was learning to fish.
2. What kind of tree was featured in "The Gentle Giant of Time" ?
3. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what did Hill say he wanted to catch and skin?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A snake.
(c) An eel.
(d) A rabbit.
4. In "Low Rod," what did Hill say all Low Rods would have?
(a) A respect for nature.
(b) Stories of the one that got away.
(c) The desire to try again.
(d) A love for fishing.
5. In "Some Other Time," what kind of painting was Hill admiring?
(a) Abstract art.
(b) Quail paintings.
(c) Landscape images.
(d) Elk hunting scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Trapshooter's Code," what did Hill say could vastly change the conditions of trapshooting?
2. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
3. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who does Hill say was caring for the environment?
4. When did Hill say "Annual Report" was submitted?
5. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say some people compared equipment to?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)