|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 79 - 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did syndrome did Hill talk about?
(a) Characterization Syndrome.
(b) Lassie Syndrome.
(c) Green Syndrome.
(d) Bambi Syndrome.
2. In "Equipment Time," what kind of equipment was Hill discussing?
(a) Fish hooks.
(b) All of these.
3. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be named?
4. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who does Hill say was caring for the environment?
(a) Country residents.
(b) The scientists.
(d) Regular people.
5. In "Losing Things," what did Hill say made it hardest to find lost things?
(a) Replacing them.
(b) Needing them.
(c) Cursing them.
(d) Looking for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hill lose in "Losing Things" ?
2. Who is "The Dreamer" about?
3. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," where did the ideal wife develop her sweet voice?
4. Who was "Letter to an Angler" addressed to?
5. In "Low Rod," what did Hill say all Low Rods would have?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)