|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 79 - 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Waterfowling," what did Hill say all good hunters had?
(c) Common sense.
2. Who did Hill say had the final decision on purchases in "Annual Report"?
(a) His editor.
(b) The business man.
(c) The Chairman.
3. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what kind of stories did Hill want to tell to a boy?
(a) Ghost stories.
(b) Historical stories.
(c) Hunting stories.
(d) Girly stories.
4. How late did Hill say "The Idler" usually ran?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. In "Once a Salmon Sang to Me," what perspective is the article told from?
(a) A bird's.
(b) An angler's.
(c) A salmon's.
(d) A river's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," what kind of animals did Hill see?
2. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," where did the ideal wife develop her sweet voice?
3. What was the tree in "The Gentle Giant of Time" called?
4. In "Equipment Time," what kind of equipment was Hill discussing?
5. In "Time . . . And This Place," what did Hill say hindered hunting in 1980?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)