|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 20 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be named?
2. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say some people compared equipment to?
3. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say every piece of equipment held for him?
4. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what kind of fish was featured?
5. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what kind of stories did Hill want to tell to a boy?
(a) Ghost stories.
(b) Historical stories.
(c) Hunting stories.
(d) Girly stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Once a Salmon Sang to Me," what was the fisherman thanked for?
2. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who was Hill berating?
3. In "Too Many Leaders," why did Hill say he had more fun than celebrity sportsmen?
4. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," what did Hill say his time in Africa freed him from?
5. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who does Hill say was caring for the environment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)