|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 20 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," what kind of animals did Hill see?
(a) All of these.
2. In "Once a Salmon Sang to Me," what were the salmon doing?
3. In "Equipment Time," what kind of equipment was Hill discussing?
(b) All of these.
(c) Fish hooks.
4. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say he felt going through his equipment was like?
(a) Writing his biography.
(b) Cataloging his wealth.
(c) All of these.
(d) Organizing life mementos.
5. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say every piece of equipment held for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say was dangerous to children about the syndrome he talked about?
2. In "Lost," Hill said he would prefer to get lost rather than what?
3. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what kind of stories did Hill want to tell to a boy?
4. In "Too Many Leaders," what did Hill say was the most valuable part of the sport for him?
5. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what did Hill say he felt while fishing?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)