|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 20 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lost," how did Hill say he felt when he got lost?
2. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what kind of fish was featured?
3. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
4. In "Too Many Leaders," what did Hill say was the most valuable part of the sport for him?
(a) The pride.
(b) The struggle.
(c) The contemplation.
(d) The meat.
5. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," what kind of argument did Hill say he would use against his opposition?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," how did Hill travel in the Savannah?
2. In "Once a Salmon Sang to Me," what was the fisherman thanked for?
3. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what did Hill say he felt while fishing?
4. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say he felt going through his equipment was like?
5. In "Too Many Leaders," what did Hill say he loved mastering?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)