|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 20 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," how did Hill describe his time in Africa?
(a) The happiest time of his life.
(b) The cure to his resignation.
(c) The best way to spend a weekend.
(d) A crisis averted.
2. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what did Hill say he wanted to catch and skin?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A snake.
(c) An eel.
(d) A squirrel.
3. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what kind of fish was featured?
4. In "Equipment Time," what did Hill say some people compared equipment to?
5. In "Low Rod," who did Hill say deserved the title of Low Rod?
(a) A sportsman with too many gadgets and not enough talent.
(b) An angler who fished to escape his wife.
(c) A fisherman who did everything wrong.
(d) A young child who was learning to fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," how did Hill travel in the Savannah?
2. In "Once a Salmon Sang to Me," what was the fisherman thanked for?
3. In "Low Rod," what kind of fish was featured?
4. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who was Hill berating?
5. In "Lost," Hill said he would prefer to get lost rather than what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)