|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 20 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Equipment Time," what kind of equipment was Hill discussing?
(b) Fish hooks.
(d) All of these.
2. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," what kind of argument did Hill say he would use against his opposition?
3. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," what kind of fish was featured?
4. In "No, I Have Not Thanked a Green Plant Today--I've Been Busy," who does Hill say was caring for the environment?
(b) Regular people.
(c) Country residents.
(d) The scientists.
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did syndrome did Hill talk about?
(a) Bambi Syndrome.
(b) Lassie Syndrome.
(c) Characterization Syndrome.
(d) Green Syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lost," Hill said he would prefer to get lost rather than what?
2. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," how did Hill travel in the Savannah?
3. In "Low Rod," what did Hill create a point system for?
4. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say certain movies did to his sport?
5. In "Too Many Leaders," what did Hill say was the most valuable part of the sport for him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)