|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hill describe his wife's attitude toward hunting?
2. In "Low Rod," who did Hill say deserved the title of Low Rod?
(a) A fisherman who did everything wrong.
(b) An angler who fished to escape his wife.
(c) A sportsman with too many gadgets and not enough talent.
(d) A young child who was learning to fish.
3. In "What Makes a Hunter?," what was being hunted?
4. In "Losing Things," why did Hill say he lost something?
(a) It had a mind of its own.
(b) All of these.
(c) He secretly wanted it gone.
(d) It was meant to do it.
5. In "Some Things Never Change," what did Hill describe?
(a) His tent.
(b) His yard.
(c) His office.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Low Rod," what did Hill create a point system for?
2. In "The Trapshooter's Code," what did Hill say could vastly change the conditions of trapshooting?
3. In "The Dreamer," what did Hill compare a hunting trip to?
4. In "Unpacking Some Memories of Africa," what kind of animals did Hill see?
5. In "Bass Are Not Bucketmouths," what did Hill say should never be widely shown as human-like?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)