|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 57 - 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Letter to an Angler," what did Hill say a fisherman must understand?
(c) His heart.
2. In "Wanted: Ten-Year-Old," what did Hill say he wanted to catch and skin?
(a) A snake.
(b) An eel.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A squirrel.
3. When did Hill say "Annual Report" was submitted?
(a) A bygone year.
(b) His youth.
(c) The beginning of his career.
(d) Too long ago to remember.
4. In "It's Not Just Fishing, It's Fate," where were the featured fish from?
(a) The Great Lakes.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The local pond.
5. In "I Wish I Had," what did Hill say he wished he still had from his youth?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His energy.
(d) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," what was the name of the ideal wife?
2. In "Too Many Leaders," why did Hill say he had more fun than celebrity sportsmen?
3. In "Some Other Time," who owned the paintings Hill was admiring?
4. Who was "Letter to an Angler" addressed to?
5. What was the format of "Waterfowling" ?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)