|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 119 - 138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Take a Grownup Fishing," how did Hill describe the adults that should be taken fishing?
2. In "Just After You Left . . .," what bird was featured?
(b) Wild turkey.
(c) Wood cock.
3. In "Take a Grownup Fishing," what was Hill referring to?
(a) A need for education.
(b) A local holiday.
(c) A personal theory.
(d) An activist's idea.
4. What was the tone of "Observations and Insights"?
5. In "Waterfowling," what was Hill attacking?
(a) Gun control.
(b) High power ammo.
(c) Dynamite fishing.
(d) Mass hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the primal thoughts talked about in "The Unseen Egg"?
2. In "Too Many Leaders," why did Hill say he had more fun than celebrity sportsmen?
3. In "Our World Without Shotguns," what did Hill say he would personally not have without the invention of the shotgun?
4. In "Too Many Leaders," what did Hill say was the most valuable part of the sport for him?
5. In "The Trapshooter's Code," what habit was Hill defending?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)