|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 160 - 179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Some Other Time," what did Hill say was not accurate in the paintings he was admiring?
(a) The emotion.
(b) The equipment shown.
(c) The terrain.
(d) The perfect conditions.
2. What was wrong with Texas in November?
(a) It was too hot.
(b) It was too windy.
(c) It was too cloudy.
(d) It was too cold.
3. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," when did the duck hunters leave for hunting?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 4:00 a.m.
4. Why did Hill like November so much?
(a) It had Thanksgiving.
(b) It was the best hunting season.
(c) His work load slowed down.
(d) Only avid hunters were still hunting.
5. In "The Hunter: Real and Rare," what did Hill say he was really hunting for?
(a) The meaning of life.
(b) An inner peace.
(c) A way to contribute.
(d) His purpose on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hill compare the Chairman to?
2. In "Take a Grownup Fishing," who did Hill think should take an adult fishing?
3. In "Duck Hunters' Wives," what was the name of the ideal wife?
4. In "The Trapshooter's Code," what kind of equipment was most important to Hill when trapshooting?
5. In "Too Much and Not Enough," what kind of sign did Hill say there were too many of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)