Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. How did Hill feel about environmentalists and why?
2. What role does symbolism play in these articles and where does it appear? How was the author's tone altered by the presence of these symbols?
3. What weaknesses did Hill have, and how did these affect his hunting and fishing hobbies?
4. Laughter and happiness is a common theme found in this book. Where does this come into play, and how does it affect the characters involved in these articles?
5. How did Hill feel about nature, and how did these feelings...
This section contains 467 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)