|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who came up with the phrase "quickening art" which described Sacks's use of music to move down the mountain?
2. What word does Luria use to describe the modern approach to peripheral disorders?
3. Following his second fall, how long did Sacks wait before surgery was performed
4. According to Sacks, why does he not end his story after his rescue?
5. Why was Sacks so happy that he could do fifty chin-ups?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Sacks describe his...
This section contains 2,085 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)