Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Sacks think about as he moved down the mountain?
2. How has Sacks written the book A Leg to Stand On?
3. What instrument did Sacks have for listening to music?
4. The night after his surgery, what was the first of Sacks's nightmares?
5. What was the main injury that Sacks was able to identify?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What paradoxical command did Sacks find while he was in Limbo? How do you think this...
This section contains 1,887 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)