|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While waiting for villagers to arrive and take him to the hospital, how did Sacks feel?
(a) Thrilled to be alive.
(b) Worried about the doctor's prognosis.
(c) Comfortable and happy.
2. What did Sacks think about as he moved down the mountain?
(a) Happy memories and times.
(b) What little time he had left to live.
(c) His father's vegetable garden.
(d) The most heart-wrenching moments of his life.
3. What was the first exercise that Sacks tried to do with the physiotherapist?
(a) Lift his leg.
(b) Tense up his quadriceps.
(c) Swing his leg to the left.
(d) Bend his knee.
4. What was the name of the surgeon who performed Sacks's knee surgery?
5. What did Sacks experience with the father and son, which he had not experienced all day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sacks hope to see when he reached the mountain's summit?
2. How does Sacks describe the six-hour ambulance ride to the next hospital?
3. Who inspired and encouraged Sacks to finish his book?
4. What would happen if Sacks were not found by nightfall?
5. Why was Sacks grateful to Dr. Henry Fleck?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)