Quiz: Preface and Acknowledgements to Chapter 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Sacks's accident occur?
a) In the hills of Germany.
b) In the Swiss Alps.
c) On a mountain in Finland.
d) On a mountain in Norway.
2. Why did Sacks have strong legs?
a) He swam regularly.
b) He ran marathons.
c) He had worked out at the gym for many years.
d) He was a veteran hiker.
3. What was the public reaction to Sacks's first article about his leg?
d) He does not say.
4. What is the title of Chapter One?
a) The Bull.
b) The Mountain.
c) The Fall.
d) The Beginning.
5. Sacks climbed a particular stretch of ground in...
This section contains 336 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)