|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Grandma Deal live after moving in with Abbie?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. What begins in Chapter 28?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Philippine-American War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Mexican-American War..
3. In Chapter 23, how long has it been since Abbie went to Iowa?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Fourty years.
(d) Thirty years.
4. What does Margaret do to pass her time?
(b) Creates art.
5. Which of Abbie's children want her to live with them?
(d) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Abbie's children encourage her to move to when Grace finishes high school?
2. Where does Mack find a job?
3. What does the group Will belong to in Chapter 19 accomplish?
4. Who does Abbie decide to visit in Chapter 19?
5. What conflict begins in Chapter 24?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)