|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abbie respond to John's dream?
(a) She puts John down.
(b) She laughs at John.
(c) She encourages John.
(d) She tells John to put his dreams on hold.
2. What natural disaster strikes in 1880?
(a) A drought.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A plague of grasshoppers.
(d) A dust storm.
3. What does Abbie name the child she has in Chapter 16?
4. What is purchased for Isabelle in Chapter 23?
(a) A piano.
(b) A horse.
(c) An easel.
(d) An automobile.
5. How long does Grandma Deal live after moving in with Abbie?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a party for Abbie in Chapter 26?
2. What has recently opened near the farm in Chapter 16?
3. How old is Abbie in Chapter 27?
4. What does Abbie do when she falls on hard times in Chapter 23?
5. In Chapter 18, why does Abbie put her trip on hold?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)