|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma Deal save her money for?
(a) To take a trip to Omaha.
(b) To make improvements to the farmhouse.
(c) To pay for arrangements after her death.
(d) To leave to her grandchildren.
2. What does Margaret give her mother in Chapter 29?
(a) A painting.
(b) A dress.
(c) A clock.
(d) A journal.
3. How does Abbie respond to John's dream?
(a) She laughs at John.
(b) She tells John to put his dreams on hold.
(c) She encourages John.
(d) She puts John down.
4. How many rooms does the first house Will builds have?
5. What is John's personality like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will decide to move his family?
2. What does Abbie get caught in on her way home at the end of Chapter 19?
3. What money is used to buy the piano?
4. What does John want to do in life?
5. In which month do Abbie and Will receive a barrel containing corn seed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)