|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the boy brought to dinner at Abbie's house described?
(a) As boisterous.
(b) As gentle.
(c) As homely.
(d) As courteous.
2. What does Abbie decide to create in Chapter 14?
(a) A community council.
(b) The perfect Christmas.
(c) A flower garden.
(d) A family album.
3. What does Abbie think about during her granddaughter's wedding?
(b) Past family weddings.
(c) Her childhood in Illinois.
(d) Going on a holiday.
4. What song does Abbie hear sung on the radio?
(a) A song about pioneering.
(b) The national anthem.
(c) A song she used to sing for her mother.
(d) A tune that Will wrote for her.
5. What does Abbie write in Chapter 22?
(a) A children's book.
(b) A recipe collection.
(c) A long letter to Christine.
(d) Her life story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mack's personality like?
2. How does John feel about taking over for his father?
3. Which of Abbie's children gets engaged in Chapter 20?
4. What does a letter received by the Deals in Chapter 15 tell them?
5. Who helps Abbie when it is time to deliver her baby?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)