|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine show Abbie in Chapter 35?
(a) A painting of the prairie.
(b) A photo of Abbie's whole family.
(c) A sketch of Abbie's farmhouse.
(d) The portrait of her grandmother.
2. What item does Abbie suggest selling in order to make money?
(a) Her mother's pearls.
(b) Homemade jam.
(c) Her clock.
(d) Some of their land.
3. What does a man bring to dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) A violin.
(b) A radio.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A New York newspaper.
4. What does Abbie think about during her granddaughter's wedding?
(a) Her childhood in Illinois.
(b) Going on a holiday.
(c) Past family weddings.
5. What is the speech John asks Abbie to make in honor of?
(a) A thirtieth anniversary.
(b) A twenty-fifth anniversary.
(c) A sixtieth anniversary.
(d) A fiftieth anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who volunteers to fight in the conflict in Chapter 24?
2. Why does Abbie go to Omaha in Chapter 23?
3. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
4. How does Will get rid of the insects in his field?
5. What crop does Will plant in Chapter 11?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)