|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbie think about Grandma Deal?
(a) That Grandma Deal is funny.
(b) That Grandma Deal is negative.
(c) That Grandma Deal is irresponsible.
(d) That Grandma Deal is intelligent.
2. What does John start to do in Chapter 21?
(a) Study music.
(b) Work on the community council.
(c) Chores on the farm.
(d) Make plans to move abroad.
3. What affected the Deals' first crops in Chapter 12?
(a) A blight.
(c) Lack of sun.
(d) An infestation of mice.
4. Where does Will decide to move his family?
5. What does Abbie try to focus her attention on in the spring in Chapter 15?
(a) Sewing a quilt.
(b) Schooling her children.
(c) Keeping a garden.
(d) Singing lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has passed away in Chapter 1?
2. Who has a child in Chapter 27?
3. What do Will and Abbie work together to make on their land?
4. Who volunteers to fight in the conflict in Chapter 24?
5. How does Abbie feel on the journey from Iowa in Chapter 9?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)