|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Mackenzies hold a party in Chapter 4?
(a) To celebrate a reunion.
(b) To celebrate a wedding.
(c) To celebrate a birthday.
(d) To celebrate a birth.
2. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
(a) Abbie's sister.
(b) A bundle of blankets.
(c) A pair of chairs.
(d) Bags of flour.
3. What does Henry lose in Chapter 10?
(a) A wagon wheel.
(b) One of his horses.
(c) A sack of potatoes.
(d) His hat.
4. What kind of house does Will decide to build?
(a) A brick house.
(b) A log cabin.
(c) A sod house.
(d) A wood house.
5. How many rooms does the first house Will builds have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Abbie's friends best described?
2. Where do many of the Deals' neighbors start to go in Chapter 13?
3. What happens on the day that Will leaves for the war?
4. Who throws a party for Abbie in Chapter 26?
5. What do Mack and Emma name their third child?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)