|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
(a) A pair of chairs.
(b) Bags of flour.
(c) A bundle of blankets.
(d) Abbie's sister.
2. What does Ed Matthews promise Abbie when he hears her singing?
(a) That he'll take her to Paris.
(b) That he'll take her to London.
(c) That he'll take her to New York.
(d) That he'll take her to Chicago.
3. Who helps Abbie when it is time to deliver her baby?
(c) Abbie's mother.
4. What does Abbie do when she goes into the forest?
5. Who gave Maggie the gift, which she passed along to Abbie in Chapter 7?
(a) Maggie's husband.
(b) Maggie's grandmother.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Maggie's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed ask of Abbie in order to fulfill his promise?
2. What do Abbie and Will make in Chapter 14?
3. Which of the following is NOT listed as something the government began providing to struggling families?
4. What does Henry lose in Chapter 10?
5. What advice is Abbie given in Chapter 6?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)