|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbie teach the children with while they are out of school?
(a) The Bible.
(d) An atlas.
2. How does Abbie feel about her pregnancy in Chapter 19?
3. What does Grandma Deal save her money for?
(a) To make improvements to the farmhouse.
(b) To pay for arrangements after her death.
(c) To leave to her grandchildren.
(d) To take a trip to Omaha.
4. In Chapter 18, why does Abbie put her trip on hold?
(a) Because her son becomes ill.
(b) To send her daughter to school.
(c) Because she is needed to help with the harvest.
(d) So that the Deal family can pay bills.
5. Who welcomes a child in Chapter 24?
(a) Christine's daughter.
(b) Sarah Lutz.
(c) Mack and his wife.
(d) Margaret and her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mack married to?
2. What does Margaret do to pass her time?
3. What is Abbie's sister telling stories about in Chapter 1?
4. What does Abbie send Ed in Chapter 6?
5. What does Abbie think about Grandma Deal?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)