|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Will keep as a pet?
(a) A goose.
(b) A goat.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raccoon.
2. Which of the following is NOT listed as something the government began providing to struggling families?
(c) Army clothing.
3. What does Will insist on naming his son, who is born in 1872?
4. What does Henry lose in Chapter 10?
(a) One of his horses.
(b) A wagon wheel.
(c) A sack of potatoes.
(d) His hat.
5. What does Abbie find in the forest in Chapter 3?
(a) A skull.
(b) A perfect rock.
(c) An abandoned cabin.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conflict begins in Chapter 5?
2. How much money is Will given to fight?
3. What is the name of the family that joins Abbie and Will on their journey?
4. What crop does Will plant in Chapter 11?
5. How does Will get rid of the insects in his field?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)