|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will insist on naming his son, who is born in 1872?
2. Why do the Mackenzies hold a party in Chapter 4?
(a) To celebrate a wedding.
(b) To celebrate a birthday.
(c) To celebrate a reunion.
(d) To celebrate a birth.
3. What animal does Will keep as a pet?
(a) A goat.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A deer.
(d) A goose.
4. How does Will get rid of the insects in his field?
(a) By releasing birds in the field.
(b) By planting foul-smelling flowers.
(c) By burning it.
(d) By spraying chemicals.
5. What does Abbie name her second child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbie decide to create in Chapter 14?
2. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
3. What does Will use the 1872 crop for?
4. Who helps Abbie when it is time to deliver her baby?
5. What affected the Deals' first crops in Chapter 12?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)