|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Mackenzies hold a party in Chapter 4?
(a) To celebrate a reunion.
(b) To celebrate a birthday.
(c) To celebrate a wedding.
(d) To celebrate a birth.
2. What do the Lutz's open in Chapter 12?
(a) An inn.
(b) A cattle ranch.
(c) A store.
(d) A cafe.
3. Why does Abbie keep her feelings about Christine hidden?
(a) Because Abbie doesn't like people to know what she thinks.
(b) Because Christine would be embarassed.
(c) Because there are few women around to be friends with.
(d) Because Abbie doesn't want Christine as a friend.
4. How does Abbie feel while camping in Chapter 10?
5. Why are the Mackenzies moving?
(a) To get out of an area where no crops grow.
(b) Because they were given a free plot of land.
(c) To be close to the eldest Mackenzie daughter.
(d) Because they inherited property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affected the Deals' first crops in Chapter 12?
2. What does Abbie become aware of near the camp in Chapter 10?
3. What does Will insist on naming his son, who is born in 1872?
4. Who does Will help find for the local community in Chapter 12?
5. What does Grandpa Deal tell Abbie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)