|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and Abbie work together to make on their land?
(a) A paddock.
(b) A barn.
(c) A silo.
(d) A well.
2. How does Abbie feel while camping in Chapter 10?
3. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
(a) A sheriff.
(b) A rancher.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A shop keeper.
4. What does Will use the 1872 crop for?
(a) To heat the house.
(b) To re-enforce the house's walls.
(c) To feed the livestock.
(d) For mulch.
5. How does Will get rid of the insects in his field?
(a) By releasing birds in the field.
(b) By planting foul-smelling flowers.
(c) By spraying chemicals.
(d) By burning it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family that joins Abbie and Will on their journey?
2. Why do the Mackenzies hold a party in Chapter 4?
3. Where does the Mackenzie family live?
4. To what state are the Mackenzies moving?
5. How much money is Will given to fight?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)