|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbie think of Christine?
(a) That Christine is spoiled.
(b) That Christine is unpleasant.
(c) That Christine is forgiving.
(d) That Christine is hard-working.
2. Where does Abbie's mother keep the mementos from the Mackenzies' time of affluence?
(a) In a wooden chest.
(b) In an album.
(c) In a skin-covered box.
(d) In a biscuit tin.
3. What do Will and Abbie work together to make on their land?
(a) A barn.
(b) A silo.
(c) A well.
(d) A paddock.
4. What item does Abbie suggest selling in order to make money?
(a) Some of their land.
(b) Homemade jam.
(c) Her clock.
(d) Her mother's pearls.
5. What kind of house does Will decide to build?
(a) A sod house.
(b) A brick house.
(c) A wood house.
(d) A log cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and Abbie plant together in Chapter 11?
2. What does Abbie name the child she gives birth to in Chapter 15?
3. Who is Ed Mathews' father?
4. Which of the following is NOT listed as something the government began providing to struggling families?
5. What does Abbie do when she goes into the forest?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)