|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
(a) A sheriff.
(b) A rancher.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A shop keeper.
2. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
(a) Bags of flour.
(b) A bundle of blankets.
(c) A pair of chairs.
(d) Abbie's sister.
3. What does Abbie find in the forest in Chapter 3?
(a) A pond.
(b) A perfect rock.
(c) A skull.
(d) An abandoned cabin.
4. What county does the eldest Mackenzie daughter live in?
(a) Van Buren County.
(b) Mahaska County.
(c) Cedar County.
(d) Blackhawk County.
5. How does Will get rid of the insects in his field?
(a) By spraying chemicals.
(b) By releasing birds in the field.
(c) By planting foul-smelling flowers.
(d) By burning it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah Lutz's brother die?
2. What gift does Abbie's mother give her before her wedding ceremony?
3. Where does Will decide to move his family?
4. Where does the community gather in Chapter 3?
5. What does Grandpa Deal tell Abbie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)