|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abbie feel on the journey from Iowa in Chapter 9?
2. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
(a) A pair of chairs.
(b) Abbie's sister.
(c) A bundle of blankets.
(d) Bags of flour.
3. In Chapter 1, where does Abbie lie while listening to her sister tell stories?
(a) In a train.
(b) In a covered wagon.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a hammock.
4. Where is Will's father sent in Chapter 4?
(a) To an agriculture show.
(b) To a conference in New York.
(c) To the General Assembly.
(d) To the Olympic games.
5. What is Abbie's sister telling stories about in Chapter 1?
(a) Monsters in the woods.
(b) The old country.
(c) Kings and queens.
(d) A fantasy world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abbie's grandmother's name?
2. What is Abbie suffering from during the journey from Iowa?
3. Where does Will decide to move his family?
4. Who gives Abbie advice in Chapter 6?
5. What does Abbie think about Grandma Deal?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)