|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Will when is father has to leave the farm in Chapter 4?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
2. What falls from one of the wagons in Chapter 2?
(a) Abbie's sister.
(b) A bundle of blankets.
(c) A pair of chairs.
(d) Bags of flour.
3. What is Abbie suffering from during the journey from Iowa?
(a) Morning sickness.
(b) Dizzy spells.
(c) Poison ivy.
(d) Chicken pox.
4. In Chapter 1, where does Abbie lie while listening to her sister tell stories?
(a) In a train.
(b) In a hammock.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a covered wagon.
5. What does Abbie name her second child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does Will decide to build?
2. What does Abbie tell Will after their first child is born?
3. What animal does Will keep as a pet?
4. What advice is Abbie given in Chapter 6?
5. Who does Abbie marry in Chapter 7?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)