|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what state are the Mackenzies moving?
2. What is Abbie's sister telling stories about in Chapter 1?
(a) Kings and queens.
(b) A fantasy world.
(c) The old country.
(d) Monsters in the woods.
3. When the Mackenzie's reach their destination in Chapter 2, where do they stay?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a small shed.
(c) In a tent.
(d) With a relative.
4. Which of the following is NOT a person that Abbie believes she will someday be?
(a) One who will write books.
(b) One who will have paintings hung in a museum.
(c) One who will sing on stage.
(d) One who will act in films.
5. What county does the eldest Mackenzie daughter live in?
(a) Van Buren County.
(b) Blackhawk County.
(c) Mahaska County.
(d) Cedar County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abbie's grandmother's name?
2. What does Ed Matthews promise Abbie when he hears her singing?
3. How old is Will when is father has to leave the farm in Chapter 4?
4. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
5. Where does Abbie's mother keep the mementos from the Mackenzies' time of affluence?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)