|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Will given to fight?
(a) Three hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
2. Why do the Mackenzies hold a party in Chapter 4?
(a) To celebrate a birth.
(b) To celebrate a reunion.
(c) To celebrate a birthday.
(d) To celebrate a wedding.
3. What are the rumors that go through the community in Chapter 3 about?
4. What animal does Will keep as a pet?
(a) A deer.
(b) A goat.
(c) A goose.
(d) A raccoon.
5. Why are the Mackenzies moving?
(a) To be close to the eldest Mackenzie daughter.
(b) Because they inherited property.
(c) Because they were given a free plot of land.
(d) To get out of an area where no crops grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed Matthews promise Abbie when he hears her singing?
2. What conflict begins in Chapter 5?
3. What does Abbie do when she goes into the forest?
4. What county does the eldest Mackenzie daughter live in?
5. How old is Will when is father has to leave the farm in Chapter 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)