|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where does Abbie lie while listening to her sister tell stories?
(a) In a hammock.
(b) In a train.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a covered wagon.
2. Which of the following is NOT a person that Abbie believes she will someday be?
(a) One who will act in films.
(b) One who will have paintings hung in a museum.
(c) One who will write books.
(d) One who will sing on stage.
3. What is Abbie's grandmother's name?
4. What animal does Will keep as a pet?
(a) A goose.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A deer.
(d) A goat.
5. How old is Will when is father has to leave the farm in Chapter 4?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Mackenzie family live?
2. To what state are the Mackenzies moving?
3. What conflict begins in Chapter 5?
4. Where does the community gather in Chapter 3?
5. What does Ed Matthews promise Abbie when he hears her singing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)