|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Grandma Deal live after moving in with Abbie?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What animal does Will keep as a pet?
(a) A goose.
(b) A goat.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raccoon.
3. Where does Mack find a job?
(a) At a college.
(b) At a shipyard.
(c) At a hospital.
(d) At a bank.
4. How does Abbie respond to Ed's offer of marriage?
(a) Abbie declines to marry Ed.
(b) Abbie acts like it is a joke.
(c) Abbie lets her mother respond on her behalf.
(d) Abbie agrees to marry Ed.
5. After the death of her son, what does Abbie begin to feel toward Will?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will insist on naming his son, who is born in 1872?
2. What happens to the Deals' sixth crop?
3. What money is used to buy the piano?
4. What occupation does Abbie take on in Chapter 5?
5. What does Abbie tell Will after their first child is born?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)