|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed Matthews promise Abbie when he hears her singing?
(a) That he'll take her to Paris.
(b) That he'll take her to Chicago.
(c) That he'll take her to London.
(d) That he'll take her to New York.
2. What does Abbie write in Chapter 22?
(a) A recipe collection.
(b) A children's book.
(c) Her life story.
(d) A long letter to Christine.
3. Why do the Mackenzies hold a party in Chapter 4?
(a) To celebrate a wedding.
(b) To celebrate a birth.
(c) To celebrate a reunion.
(d) To celebrate a birthday.
4. What conflict begins in Chapter 24?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Spanish-American war.
5. What does Abbie think about Grandma Deal?
(a) That Grandma Deal is intelligent.
(b) That Grandma Deal is irresponsible.
(c) That Grandma Deal is funny.
(d) That Grandma Deal is negative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mack's personality like?
2. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
3. How many children does Maggie have?
4. What does Isabelle announce toward the end of Chapter 24?
5. What does Ed ask of Abbie in order to fulfill his promise?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)