|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Abbie's children invite her on a trip in Chapter 28?
2. Who has passed away in Chapter 1?
(a) Donald Mackenzie.
(b) Basil Mackenzie.
(c) Arthur Mackenzie.
(d) Michael Mackenzie.
3. Where is Will's father sent in Chapter 4?
(a) To a conference in New York.
(b) To an agriculture show.
(c) To the General Assembly.
(d) To the Olympic games.
4. In Chapter 23, how long has it been since Abbie went to Iowa?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Fourty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Where does Abbie's child want to take Abbie on a trip in Chapter 28?
(a) To Vienna.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Ireland and Scotland.
(d) To California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What county does the eldest Mackenzie daughter live in?
2. After the death of her son, what does Abbie begin to feel toward Will?
3. What does Will dream about in Chapter 12?
4. What does Abbie do when she falls on hard times in Chapter 23?
5. What happens on the day that Will leaves for the war?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)