|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month do Abbie and Will receive a barrel containing corn seed?
2. Which of the following is NOT a person that Abbie believes she will someday be?
(a) One who will write books.
(b) One who will have paintings hung in a museum.
(c) One who will act in films.
(d) One who will sing on stage.
3. What does a man bring to dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) A radio.
(b) A New York newspaper.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A violin.
4. What money is used to buy the piano?
(a) The money Grandma Deal won from gambling.
(b) The money Mack sent his grandmother for her birthday.
(c) The money that came from Will's savings bonds.
(d) The money Doc Matthews paid for Will to go to war.
5. What does Abbie teach the children with while they are out of school?
(a) An atlas.
(c) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbie get caught in on her way home at the end of Chapter 19?
2. Where does the Mackenzie family live?
3. Who gives Abbie advice in Chapter 6?
4. Where do many of the Deals' neighbors start to go in Chapter 13?
5. What item does Abbie suggest selling in order to make money?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)