|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group Will belong to in Chapter 19 accomplish?
(a) Convince the railroad to pass through Cedartown.
(b) Get government funding to pave local roads.
(c) Dig a sewage line for the town's main street.
(d) Have electricity installed in some local houses.
2. What happens to the Deals' sixth crop?
(a) It is eaten by grasshoppers.
(b) It is swept away by floods.
(c) It is ruined by a blight.
(d) It dies during a drought.
3. How much money is Will given to fight?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Three hundred dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
4. What does Will buy for his daughter in Chapter 19?
(a) A piano.
(b) A violin.
(c) An organ.
(d) A guitar.
5. What do Will and Abbie plant together in Chapter 11?
(b) An herb garden.
(d) Berry bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abbie marry in Chapter 7?
2. What happens on the day that Will leaves for the war?
3. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
4. What advice is Abbie given in Chapter 6?
5. Who has passed away in Chapter 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)