|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group Will belong to in Chapter 19 accomplish?
(a) Dig a sewage line for the town's main street.
(b) Convince the railroad to pass through Cedartown.
(c) Have electricity installed in some local houses.
(d) Get government funding to pave local roads.
2. Which river do Abbie and Will encounter on their journey?
(a) The White River.
(b) The Elkhorn River.
(c) The Platte River.
(d) The Loup River.
3. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
(a) A shop keeper.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A rancher.
(d) A sheriff.
4. What conflict begins in Chapter 5?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
5. In Chapter 18, how long has it been since Abbie last went to Iowa?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Abbie keep her feelings about Christine hidden?
2. What is Mack's personality like?
3. How many rooms does the first house Will builds have?
4. Why are the Mackenzies moving?
5. What does Henry lose in Chapter 10?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)