1. Where does the Mackenzie family come from?
2. Who has passed away in Chapter 1?
(a) Basil Mackenzie.
(b) Donald Mackenzie.
(c) Michael Mackenzie.
(d) Arthur Mackenzie.
3. How many children does Maggie have?
4. Where does the Mackenzie family live?
5. To what state are the Mackenzies moving?
6. Why are the Mackenzies moving?
(a) To get out of an area where no crops grow.
(b) Because they were given a free plot of land.
(c) To be close to the eldest Mackenzie daughter.
(d) Because they inherited property.
7. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A rancher.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A shop keeper.
8. What county does the eldest Mackenzie daughter live in?
(a) Van Buren County.
(b) Blackhawk County.
(c) Mahaska County.
(d) Cedar County.
9. In Chapter 1, where does Abbie lie while listening to her sister tell stories?
(a) In a field.
(b) In a train.
(c) In a covered wagon.
(d) In a hammock.
This section contains 3,629 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)