1. Where does the Mackenzie family come from?
2. Who has passed away in Chapter 1?
(a) Basil Mackenzie.
(b) Arthur Mackenzie.
(c) Donald Mackenzie.
(d) Michael Mackenzie.
3. How many children does Maggie have?
4. Where does the Mackenzie family live?
5. To what state are the Mackenzies moving?
6. Why are the Mackenzies moving?
(a) Because they were given a free plot of land.
(b) Because they inherited property.
(c) To get out of an area where no crops grow.
(d) To be close to the eldest Mackenzie daughter.
7. Who is the eldest Mackenzie daughter married to?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A shop keeper.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A farmer.
8. What county does the eldest Mackenzie daughter live in?
(a) Cedar County.
(b) Van Buren County.
(c) Blackhawk County.
(d) Mahaska County.
9. In Chapter 1, where does Abbie lie while listening to her sister tell stories?
(a) In a train.
(b) In a field.
(c) In a hammock.
(d) In a covered wagon.
This section contains 3,629 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)