|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
2. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
4. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
5. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Jensen's experiences with bee keeping. How did the loss of his bees the first time affect him?
Essay Topic 2
Consider the idea of the connectivity between progress (i.e. hot showers, automobiles, computers) and the destruction of the world. What do you believe it would take for us to stop harming the world by the way we are living? Is there any way for us to become at one with nature again? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Jensen's relationship with his father. How did this relationship impact Jensen's life? How did it change when Jensen became and adult?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)