Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
2. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
4. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
5. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
Essay Topic 1
Jensen refers in his chapter "Seeking a Third Way" to an incident when he spoke out against a woman who disciplined her child. Do you think that Jensen acted correctly? Should others do the same? Was the mother wrong? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Jensen's relationship with his father. How did this relationship impact Jensen's life? How did it change when Jensen became and adult?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the interaction between the Maori Witi and Jensen. What does Witi hope to learn from Jensen? What is he trying to find out?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)