|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is it not possible to recover from an atrocity?
(a) In jail.
(b) In the place where the atrocity happened.
(c) In a crowd.
(d) In isolation.
2. How long do bees live?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
3. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
(a) There really is a heaven.
(b) There really is karma.
(c) There really is a hell.
(d) There really is a devil.
4. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
(a) Respected the bees.
(b) Moved slowly.
(c) Didn't crush the bees when assembling and disassembling the boxes.
(d) Cleaned their boxes.
5. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
2. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
3. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
4. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
5. What helps people who are traumatized move into their lives again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jensen's friend Dave think about his life?
2. Briefly describe the parable of the box.
3. How does Cleve Backster come to be experimenting on plants?
4. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
5. How did Jensen learn not to place his beehives in an aesthetic manner?
6. What does Jensen say about intimacy?
7. What does Jensen say that it takes in order for one to get to know oneself?
8. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
9. Why does the Forest Service choose to give heart rot fungus to healthy trees?
10. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)