|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
(a) He tells the group he is a cannibal.
(b) He tells the group members they are misusing the stick.
(c) He refuses to talk with the stick.
(d) He says if he had a chance to live his life again he would have killed his father.
2. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(a) High jumping.
3. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(a) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
4. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
(a) The open system.
(b) The siphon system.
(c) The funnel system.
(d) The closed system.
5. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
(a) Act on it.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Re-channel it.
(d) Do away with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
2. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
3. How are queen bees made?
4. What do younger bees in a hive do?
5. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do traumatized people act?
2. In "Connection and Cooperation" how did the Indians punish the hunter who violated rules against over kill?
3. What does Jensen say is the only honest statement that the editor of a certain paper ever told him?
4. Briefly describe the parable of the box.
5. How does food exemplify the difficulty of withdrawing oneself from the current economy?
6. What does Jensen learn through his dream about the Dreamgiver?
7. What does Jensen say that it takes in order for one to get to know oneself?
8. What does Jensen mean when he says that he "died" to Crohn's disease?
9. How did Jensen learn not to place his beehives in an aesthetic manner?
10. How does Jensen critique his writing in the chapter "Coercion?"
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)