|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
2. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
(a) Cleaned their boxes.
(b) Moved slowly.
(c) Didn't crush the bees when assembling and disassembling the boxes.
(d) Respected the bees.
3. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
4. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) One hundred years.
5. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They lose their ability to love.
(b) They lose their sense of dependance.
(c) They lose their identity.
(d) They tear down emotional walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
2. What does the word "kairos" mean?
3. What does Jensen say that we create?
4. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
5. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)