|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
(a) Selling it.
(b) Burning it.
(c) Giving it away.
(d) Putting it in the trash.
2. When did Jensen begin to teach?
(a) In 1980.
(b) In 1989.
(c) In 1978.
(d) In 1995.
3. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
(d) Spray paint.
4. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(b) Ask him to leave.
5. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) They wanted to telescopes.
(c) They didn't get the letters in time.
(d) They don't believe in responding to mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
2. How are queen bees made?
3. Jensen's cat jumps into his lap and then goes to the litter box to show ______________.
4. What does Backster call his research?
5. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jensen mean when he says that he "died" to Crohn's disease?
2. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
3. How does Cleve Backster come to be experimenting on plants?
4. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
5. As a beekeeper, how did Jensen make money with his bees?
6. Why did Jensen's bees die?
7. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
8. How did Jensen learn not to place his beehives in an aesthetic manner?
9. Under what circumstances did the plants become attuned to the brine shrimp?
10. In the fairy tale Briar Rose, why does the king leave one of the Wise Women out of his feast?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)