|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They tear down emotional walls.
(b) They lose their sense of dependance.
(c) They lose their identity.
(d) They lose their ability to love.
2. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
3. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
4. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) Growth spurts.
(c) Stomach cramps.
(d) High fever.
5. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jensen move to Spokane?
2. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
3. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
4. What is one of the most dangerous crops for bees?
5. How are queen bees made?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe the parable of the box.
2. Under what circumstances did the plants become attuned to the brine shrimp?
3. What does Jensen say that it takes in order for one to get to know oneself?
4. How do traumatized people act?
5. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
6. As a beekeeper, how did Jensen make money with his bees?
7. What does Jensen say is the only honest statement that the editor of a certain paper ever told him?
8. How does food exemplify the difficulty of withdrawing oneself from the current economy?
9. How does Jensen critique his writing in the chapter "Coercion?"
10. What two options does Jensen offer for the time when civilization finally collapses?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)