|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) Max Planck Institue.
(d) Apache Indians.
2. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The siphon system.
(b) The funnel system.
(c) The open system.
(d) The closed system.
3. How long do bees live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
4. What is the unique creation of civilizations?
(a) Talk shows.
5. How old was Jensen when he was diagnosed with Crohn's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
2. What does Jensen say that we create?
3. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
4. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
5. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what circumstances did the plants become attuned to the brine shrimp?
2. In the fairy tale Briar Rose, why does the king leave one of the Wise Women out of his feast?
3. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
4. To what does Jensen say that an emphasis on production ultimately leads?
5. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
6. What does Jensen learn through his dream about the Dreamgiver?
7. How does Jensen critique his writing in the chapter "Coercion?"
8. What does Jensen say that it takes in order for one to get to know oneself?
9. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
10. What does Jensen say is the only honest statement that the editor of a certain paper ever told him?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)