|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Watching television.
2. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The funnel system.
(b) The siphon system.
(c) The open system.
(d) The closed system.
3. When did Jensen begin to teach?
(a) In 1978.
(b) In 1989.
(c) In 1980.
(d) In 1995.
4. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we need.
(b) What we value.
(c) What we desire.
(d) What we envy.
5. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
(a) Spray paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
2. To what phrase has Erich Fromm changed Descartes' famous saying "I think, therefore I am?"
3. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
4. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
5. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)