Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(a) No link.
(c) Many links.
2. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching television.
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Tend the young.
(b) Collect the nectar.
(c) Guard the hive.
4. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
(a) He is uncomfortable talking in public.
(b) The person using it is not a traditional Indian.
(c) He is afraid he will be laughed at.
(d) He doesn't want to tell what he really feels.
5. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
(a) High level of militarization.
(b) Care of children is devalued.
(c) Belief in a female deity.
(d) Sexually segregated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
2. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
3. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
4. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
5. On what has Backster not experimented?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)