|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(c) Ask him to leave.
(d) Have him thrown out.
2. What helps people who are traumatized move into their lives again?
(a) Talking about their experience.
(b) A survivor mission.
(c) Accepting the truth.
(d) Bringing their attacker to justice.
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The funnel system.
(b) The siphon system.
(c) The open system.
(d) The closed system.
4. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
5. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
2. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
3. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
4. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
5. What do younger bees in a hive do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cleve Backster come to be experimenting on plants?
2. How did Jensen learn not to place his beehives in an aesthetic manner?
3. What does Jensen learn through his dream about the Dreamgiver?
4. What does Jensen say about intimacy?
5. What does Jensen mean when he says that he "died" to Crohn's disease?
6. What does Jensen say that it takes in order for one to get to know oneself?
7. Why does the Forest Service choose to give heart rot fungus to healthy trees?
8. Briefly describe the parable of the box.
9. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
10. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)