|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
2. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(c) Have him thrown out.
(d) Ask him to leave.
3. How old was Jensen when he was diagnosed with Crohn's?
4. Does Dr. Herman believe the perpetrators of atrocities believe their own lies?
(c) She has no idea.
5. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
2. What did Ruth Benedict identify as a differentiating factor for "bad" cultures?
3. What keeps Jensen from starting with bees again?
4. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
5. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does food exemplify the difficulty of withdrawing oneself from the current economy?
2. How do traumatized people act?
3. As a beekeeper, how did Jensen make money with his bees?
4. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
5. Why did Jensen's bees die?
6. How does Cleve Backster come to be experimenting on plants?
7. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
8. In the fairy tale Briar Rose, why does the king leave one of the Wise Women out of his feast?
9. What does Jensen say is the only honest statement that the editor of a certain paper ever told him?
10. What does Jensen say that it takes in order for one to get to know oneself?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)