|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 3,000 pounds.
2. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) They are responsible for deforestation.
(b) Their trucks are ugly.
(c) He doesn't like their product.
(d) They make him angry.
3. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) He didn't believe in doctors.
(b) Doctors denied he was sick.
(c) He had no insurance.
(d) He couldn't drive.
4. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
(a) Putting it in the trash.
(b) Burning it.
(c) Giving it away.
(d) Selling it.
5. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
(a) At his wedding.
(b) His high school graduation.
(c) In the hospital when he was diagnosed with Crohn's.
(d) The night of his senior collegiate conference championship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
2. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
3. What do the oldest bees do?
4. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
5. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)