|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Jeannette Armstrong.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Plastic bottles.
(c) Heavy metals.
3. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(b) Cold water.
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Throwing tantrums.
(b) Running away.
(c) Hitting others.
(d) Walking away.
5. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is immoral but not a crime.
(b) It is both immoral and a crime.
(c) It is natural.
(d) It is not natural.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
5. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the coyote tree?
2. Why does Jensen want to blow up a dam?
3. What happens when Jensen tries to wall off the pain from his foot while jumping?
4. How does Jensen interpret his dreams of fishing?
5. How do the Semai resolve their arguments?
6. How does Jensen's father rationalize the fact that he beats the members of his family?
7. Why does Jensen take the two chicks to the coyote tree?
8. According to Jensen, what is the purpose of silencing?
9. What dilemma does Jensen say that students face in school?
10. Why does Jensen believe that Jesus was a feminist of sorts?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)