|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their job titles.
(b) By the car they drive.
(c) By their own bodies.
(d) By their relationships.
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Builds a fence.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Sets traps.
(d) Cages the birds.
3. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) The joy of jumping.
(c) The possibility of winning.
(d) He is not motivated at all.
4. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a nonlinear fashion.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) Through lectures only.
(d) In a linear fashion.
5. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She had an accident.
(d) She stole some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
2. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
3. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
4. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
5. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jensen want to blow up a dam?
2. What was Jensen's childhood like?
3. According to Jensen, what is the purpose of silencing?
4. What is the coyote tree?
5. Describe a conversation of death.
6. What does Jensen wonder about the ladybug pupae feel?
7. How does Jensen interpret his dreams of fishing?
8. What is significant about Jensen's dream about the cranes?
9. What does Jensen say is one of the problems with our current economic system?
10. Why does Jensen take the two chicks to the coyote tree?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)