|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what animal does Jensen dream?
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(c) High jumping.
4. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) The coyote tree.
(b) The coyotes.
(c) The milkman.
(d) His chickens.
5. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The possibility of winning.
(b) He is not motivated at all.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) The emotional high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
2. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
4. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
5. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jensen interpret his dreams of fishing?
2. Researchers that experimented with baby monkeys determined who to be the best monsters?
3. Why does Jensen believe that Jesus was a feminist of sorts?
4. What role do the stars play in Jensen's life?
5. How does Jensen come to be high jumping?
6. According to Jensen, what is the role of heroes?
7. What does one of Jensen's scientific friends tell Jensen that would have to happen for her to believe that communication between species actually took place?
8. Describe one of the ways in which Jensen says that humans justify their actions even if these actions are cruel or make no sense.
9. Why did the newspaper journalists believe that the Yanomame Indians were stupid?
10. Why does Jensen take the two chicks to the coyote tree?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)