|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Getting on their level.
(b) Learning the other species' language.
(c) Opening one's mind.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
2. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
3. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
4. How did William Doherty die?
(a) In a traffic accident.
(b) Blowing up a dam.
(c) During a war.
(d) Trying to save birds.
5. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
3. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
4. About what animal does Jensen dream?
5. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
Short Essay Questions
1. Researchers that experimented with baby monkeys determined who to be the best monsters?
2. What two options does Jensen offer for the time when civilization finally collapses?
3. How did Jensen learn not to place his beehives in an aesthetic manner?
4. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
5. Why does the Forest Service choose to give heart rot fungus to healthy trees?
6. Why did the newspaper journalists believe that the Yanomame Indians were stupid?
7. What does Jensen's friend Dave think about his life?
8. What does Jensen say is the real lesson of Jesus?
9. What are two problems that Jensen identifies with violence?
10. How does Jensen interpret his dreams of fishing?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)