|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jensen when he was diagnosed with Crohn's?
2. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(b) The authorities.
(c) The common people.
(d) Free trade.
4. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
(d) A nondestructive, aggressive society.
5. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(a) He never asked.
(b) Three times.
6. Jensen's cat jumps into his lap and then goes to the litter box to show ______________.
(a) She is bored.
(b) Jensen the box is dirty.
(c) There is no litter.
(d) She can follow the rules.
7. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
(a) As an abuser.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As a will-breaker.
(d) As a tempter.
8. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Tend the young.
(b) Guard the hive.
(c) Collect the nectar.
9. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
10. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
11. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
12. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) The bank.
(d) His father.
13. What animal often kills bee colonies?
14. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) Growth spurts.
(b) High fever.
(c) Stomach cramps.
15. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
2. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
3. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
4. How long does it take a person to die of starvation?
5. How does Jensen know it is the coyotes who are eating his offerings of bread?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)