|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
2. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(a) The common people.
(c) Free trade.
(d) The authorities.
3. When did Jensen begin to teach?
(a) In 1989.
(b) In 1980.
(c) In 1995.
(d) In 1978.
4. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
(a) In his truck.
(b) With his friends.
(c) With his mom.
(d) At his home.
5. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(a) Max Planck Institue.
(c) Apache Indians.
(d) University of Arizona.
6. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
(b) Crohn's Disease.
7. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
(a) Things that are good and bad for the environment.
(b) Good and bad people.
(c) Real and false hopes.
(d) Atrocities and mistakes.
8. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 3,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
9. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
(a) Two or three times a week.
(b) Once or twice a month.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every night.
10. How long do bees live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
11. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They are illogical.
(b) They admit they are racists.
(c) There aren't many of them.
(d) They are complex.
12. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
13. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
14. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) High fever.
(c) Stomach cramps.
(d) Growth spurts.
15. Where is it not possible to recover from an atrocity?
(a) In the place where the atrocity happened.
(b) In jail.
(c) In a crowd.
(d) In isolation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
2. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
3. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
4. Why does Jensen move to Spokane?
5. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)