|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Watching television.
2. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
3. On what has Backster not experimented?
4. What is the cause of Jensen's brother's epilepsy?
(a) Medicine overdose.
(b) Car wreck.
(c) Blows to the head.
5. What does the word "kairos" mean?
(a) A time of change.
(b) A kiss.
(c) The time of wakening.
(d) The time of destiny.
6. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
7. Why do bears attack bee colonies?
(a) For adult bees.
(b) For baby bees.
(c) For honey.
(d) For beeswax.
8. Does Dr. Herman believe the perpetrators of atrocities believe their own lies?
(a) She has no idea.
9. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(b) Activation energy.
10. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(a) Free trade.
(b) The common people.
(d) The authorities.
11. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
(a) Stomach ulcers.
(b) The flu.
(c) Kidney failure.
(d) Ulcerative colitis.
12. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
13. What animal often kills bee colonies?
14. How long does it take a person to die of starvation?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Sixty days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six days.
15. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He was still trying to control him.
(b) He was curious about his son's actions.
(c) He wanted to see him again.
(d) He loved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
2. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
3. How are queen bees made?
4. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
5. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)