|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(b) Watching television.
(d) Eating dinner.
2. How long does it take a person to die of starvation?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Sixty days.
(d) Six days.
3. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
(b) Cannibal sickness.
(d) Sleeping sickness.
4. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
5. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(c) High jumping.
6. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) Their trucks are ugly.
(b) He doesn't like their product.
(c) They make him angry.
(d) They are responsible for deforestation.
7. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They wanted to telescopes.
(b) They didn't care.
(c) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(d) They didn't get the letters in time.
8. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(a) Many links.
(c) No link.
9. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we need.
(b) What we envy.
(c) What we value.
(d) What we desire.
10. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(c) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
11. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
(a) The open system.
(b) The closed system.
(c) The funnel system.
(d) The siphon system.
12. Why do bears attack bee colonies?
(a) For honey.
(b) For beeswax.
(c) For adult bees.
(d) For baby bees.
13. What does Backster call his research?
(a) Plant research.
(b) Bacteria research.
(c) Human attunement research.
(d) Primary perception research.
14. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) Doctors denied he was sick.
(b) He didn't believe in doctors.
(c) He had no insurance.
(d) He couldn't drive.
15. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They tear down emotional walls.
(b) They lose their ability to love.
(c) They lose their identity.
(d) They lose their sense of dependance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is it not possible to recover from an atrocity?
2. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
3. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
4. What keeps Jensen from starting with bees again?
5. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)