|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
(a) As a tempter.
(b) As a will-breaker.
(c) As an abuser.
(d) As a teacher.
2. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
(a) Brain injury.
(c) Drug use.
3. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
(a) Burning it.
(b) Putting it in the trash.
(c) Giving it away.
(d) Selling it.
4. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
(a) The night of his senior collegiate conference championship.
(b) In the hospital when he was diagnosed with Crohn's.
(c) His high school graduation.
(d) At his wedding.
5. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
6. Does Dr. Herman believe the perpetrators of atrocities believe their own lies?
(d) She has no idea.
7. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(c) Three times.
(d) He never asked.
8. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) Their trucks are ugly.
(b) He doesn't like their product.
(c) They make him angry.
(d) They are responsible for deforestation.
9. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
(a) Spray paint.
10. What does Jensen conclude that it is the responsibility of members of a community to do?
(a) Work with each other.
(b) Ignore each other.
(c) Beat each other.
(d) Feed each other.
11. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(a) The authorities.
(b) The common people.
(c) Free trade.
12. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They are complex.
(b) They admit they are racists.
(c) They are illogical.
(d) There aren't many of them.
13. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) Apache Indians.
(d) Max Planck Institue.
14. To what phrase has Erich Fromm changed Descartes' famous saying "I think, therefore I am?"
(a) I affect, therefore I am.
(b) I work, therefore I am.
(c) I am coerced, therefore I am.
(d) I earn money, therefore I am.
15. What is one of the most dangerous crops for bees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
2. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
4. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
5. What keeps Jensen from starting with bees again?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)