Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(a) No link.
(c) Many links.
2. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching television.
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Tend the young.
(b) Collect the nectar.
(c) Guard the hive.
4. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
(a) He is uncomfortable talking in public.
(b) The person using it is not a traditional Indian.
(c) He is afraid he will be laughed at.
(d) He doesn't want to tell what he really feels.
5. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
(a) High level of militarization.
(b) Care of children is devalued.
(c) Belief in a female deity.
(d) Sexually segregated.
6. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
(a) As an abuser.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As a will-breaker.
(d) As a tempter.
7. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
(a) Those who try to gain control through the use of power.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) The kings and presidents.
(d) Those who try to implement egalitarianism.
8. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
(a) Re-channel it.
(b) Act on it.
(c) Do away with it.
(d) Ignore it.
9. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
(b) Our religion.
(c) Our applied sciences.
(d) Our economics.
10. On what has Backster not experimented?
11. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
12. How are queen bees made?
(a) By playing games.
(b) Through bloodlines.
(c) By voting.
(d) By feeding babies special food.
13. What is the cause of Jensen's brother's epilepsy?
(b) Medicine overdose.
(c) Car wreck.
(d) Blows to the head.
14. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) The bank.
(d) His father.
15. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) He couldn't drive.
(b) He didn't believe in doctors.
(c) Doctors denied he was sick.
(d) He had no insurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
2. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
3. What animal often kills bee colonies?
4. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
5. What does Backster call his research?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)