|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
2. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
(a) Burning it.
(b) Putting it in the trash.
(c) Selling it.
(d) Giving it away.
3. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They are illogical.
(b) There aren't many of them.
(c) They admit they are racists.
(d) They are complex.
4. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They tear down emotional walls.
(b) They lose their sense of dependance.
(c) They lose their identity.
(d) They lose their ability to love.
5. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) He doesn't like their product.
(b) Their trucks are ugly.
(c) They are responsible for deforestation.
(d) They make him angry.
6. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
(a) There really is a devil.
(b) There really is a hell.
(c) There really is a heaven.
(d) There really is karma.
7. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
(a) Those who try to gain control through the use of power.
(b) The kings and presidents.
(c) Those who are wealthy.
(d) Those who try to implement egalitarianism.
8. Why does Jensen write that he cannot offer solutions to the problems that affect the world?
(a) To propose discrete solutions trivializes those that have come before.
(b) He does offer a solution.
(c) An attempt to propose a solution presupposes that solutions exist.
(d) The problem is unconsciously but intentionally structured to make solutions impossible.
9. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His mother.
(b) The bank.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
10. How does Jensen know it is the coyotes who are eating his offerings of bread?
(a) The bring him meat.
(b) He sees their prints.
(c) He sees the animals.
(d) There are no more deer left.
11. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
(a) One hundred years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
12. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(a) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
13. Why do bears attack bee colonies?
(a) For adult bees.
(b) For baby bees.
(c) For beeswax.
(d) For honey.
14. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
(a) Sleeping sickness.
(b) Cannibal sickness.
15. What does Jensen conclude that it is the responsibility of members of a community to do?
(a) Work with each other.
(b) Beat each other.
(c) Ignore each other.
(d) Feed each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
2. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
3. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
4. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
5. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)