|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the oldest bees do?
(b) Search for new sources of nectar.
(c) Guard the hive.
(d) Tend the young.
2. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They lose their ability to love.
(b) They tear down emotional walls.
(c) They lose their identity.
(d) They lose their sense of dependance.
3. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
(a) Our economics.
(b) Our applied sciences.
(d) Our religion.
4. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
(a) Care of children is devalued.
(b) High level of militarization.
(c) Belief in a female deity.
(d) Sexually segregated.
5. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) The bank.
(d) His mother.
6. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) Stomach cramps.
(c) Growth spurts.
(d) High fever.
7. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
(a) Real and false hopes.
(b) Atrocities and mistakes.
(c) Things that are good and bad for the environment.
(d) Good and bad people.
8. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
(a) The kings and presidents.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) Those who try to gain control through the use of power.
(d) Those who try to implement egalitarianism.
9. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
(b) Sleeping sickness.
(d) Cannibal sickness.
10. Which fairy tale does psychologist Rollo May use allegorically?
(b) Snow White.
(c) Briar Rose.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
11. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
12. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(d) Ask him to leave.
13. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(a) Eating dinner.
(d) Watching television.
14. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
(a) The flu.
(b) Ulcerative colitis.
(c) Stomach ulcers.
(d) Kidney failure.
15. What does Jensen conclude that it is the responsibility of members of a community to do?
(a) Work with each other.
(b) Feed each other.
(c) Beat each other.
(d) Ignore each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do younger bees in a hive do?
2. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
3. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
4. How long do bees live?
5. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)