|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
2. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
(c) Crohn's Disease.
3. What is one of the most dangerous crops for bees?
4. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
(a) Every week.
(b) Once or twice a month.
(c) Two or three times a week.
(d) Every night.
5. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He loved him.
(b) He wanted to see him again.
(c) He was still trying to control him.
(d) He was curious about his son's actions.
6. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
(a) As an abuser.
(b) As a will-breaker.
(c) As a teacher.
(d) As a tempter.
7. Why does Jensen move to Spokane?
(a) To study writing.
(b) To retire.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To live with his father.
8. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) They are responsible for deforestation.
(b) They make him angry.
(c) Their trucks are ugly.
(d) He doesn't like their product.
9. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
(a) Good and bad people.
(b) Atrocities and mistakes.
(c) Real and false hopes.
(d) Things that are good and bad for the environment.
10. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
11. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) He couldn't drive.
(b) He had no insurance.
(c) He didn't believe in doctors.
(d) Doctors denied he was sick.
12. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(b) The common people.
(c) The authorities.
(d) Free trade.
13. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
(a) Columbus Project.
(b) Mount Graham Observatory.
(c) Apache Project.
(d) Observation Graham.
14. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(d) High jumping.
15. What keeps Jensen from starting with bees again?
(b) Lack of equipment.
(c) Lack of money.
(d) His health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do younger bees in a hive do?
2. How are queen bees made?
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
4. Where is it not possible to recover from an atrocity?
5. What does Jensen conclude that it is the responsibility of members of a community to do?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)