|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we value.
(b) What we need.
(c) What we envy.
(d) What we desire.
2. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
3. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
4. Why does Jensen write that he cannot offer solutions to the problems that affect the world?
(a) He does offer a solution.
(b) The problem is unconsciously but intentionally structured to make solutions impossible.
(c) An attempt to propose a solution presupposes that solutions exist.
(d) To propose discrete solutions trivializes those that have come before.
5. How long do bees live?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
6. How does Jensen know it is the coyotes who are eating his offerings of bread?
(a) He sees their prints.
(b) He sees the animals.
(c) There are no more deer left.
(d) The bring him meat.
7. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(b) Ask him to leave.
(d) Have him thrown out.
8. Where is it not possible to recover from an atrocity?
(a) In jail.
(b) In the place where the atrocity happened.
(c) In a crowd.
(d) In isolation.
9. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(d) Activation energy.
10. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) He doesn't like their product.
(b) They are responsible for deforestation.
(c) They make him angry.
(d) Their trucks are ugly.
11. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
(b) Crohn's Disease.
12. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
(a) 2,000 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 3,000 pounds.
13. What does Backster call his research?
(a) Primary perception research.
(b) Human attunement research.
(c) Bacteria research.
(d) Plant research.
14. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The funnel system.
(b) The siphon system.
(c) The closed system.
(d) The open system.
15. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(a) University of Arizona.
(c) Apache Indians.
(d) Max Planck Institue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
2. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
3. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
4. What is the cause of Jensen's brother's epilepsy?
5. Why do bears attack bee colonies?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)