|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The open system.
(b) The funnel system.
(c) The siphon system.
(d) The closed system.
2. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They admit they are racists.
(b) They are complex.
(c) They are illogical.
(d) There aren't many of them.
3. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
4. Jensen's cat jumps into his lap and then goes to the litter box to show ______________.
(a) She can follow the rules.
(b) She is bored.
(c) There is no litter.
(d) Jensen the box is dirty.
5. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
(a) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 3,000 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
6. Where is it not possible to recover from an atrocity?
(a) In a crowd.
(b) In jail.
(c) In isolation.
(d) In the place where the atrocity happened.
7. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
(a) The flu.
(b) Stomach ulcers.
(c) Kidney failure.
(d) Ulcerative colitis.
8. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
9. What is the cause of Jensen's brother's epilepsy?
(a) Medicine overdose.
(b) Car wreck.
(d) Blows to the head.
10. What helps people who are traumatized move into their lives again?
(a) Accepting the truth.
(b) Bringing their attacker to justice.
(c) Talking about their experience.
(d) A survivor mission.
11. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Act on it.
(c) Re-channel it.
(d) Do away with it.
12. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
13. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
14. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
(a) Our applied sciences.
(b) Our economics.
(c) Our religion.
15. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) Growth spurts.
(b) Stomach cramps.
(c) High fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jensen begin to teach?
2. How does Jensen know it is the coyotes who are eating his offerings of bread?
3. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
4. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
5. Why does Jensen move to Spokane?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)