|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
(a) With his mom.
(b) With his friends.
(c) In his truck.
(d) At his home.
2. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(b) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The siphon system.
(b) The funnel system.
(c) The closed system.
(d) The open system.
4. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
5. How does Jensen know it is the coyotes who are eating his offerings of bread?
(a) He sees their prints.
(b) He sees the animals.
(c) There are no more deer left.
(d) The bring him meat.
6. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(b) The authorities.
(c) Free trade.
(d) The common people.
7. What helps people who are traumatized move into their lives again?
(a) A survivor mission.
(b) Accepting the truth.
(c) Bringing their attacker to justice.
(d) Talking about their experience.
8. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
9. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
(b) Drug use.
(d) Brain injury.
10. What keeps Jensen from starting with bees again?
(a) Lack of equipment.
(b) His health.
(c) Lack of money.
11. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) Their trucks are ugly.
(b) He doesn't like their product.
(c) They make him angry.
(d) They are responsible for deforestation.
12. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The bank.
13. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
(a) He is uncomfortable talking in public.
(b) He is afraid he will be laughed at.
(c) The person using it is not a traditional Indian.
(d) He doesn't want to tell what he really feels.
14. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(b) Many links.
(d) No link.
15. What does Backster call his research?
(a) Primary perception research.
(b) Plant research.
(c) Human attunement research.
(d) Bacteria research.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take a person to die of starvation?
2. Which fairy tale does psychologist Rollo May use allegorically?
3. On what has Backster not experimented?
4. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
5. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)