|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Watching television.
2. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
(a) Things that are good and bad for the environment.
(b) Atrocities and mistakes.
(c) Real and false hopes.
(d) Good and bad people.
3. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
4. What is one of the most dangerous crops for bees?
5. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(b) Ask him to leave.
6. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
(b) Drug use.
(d) Brain injury.
7. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
8. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
9. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
(b) Crohn's Disease.
10. What is the cause of Jensen's brother's epilepsy?
(a) Car wreck.
(b) Blows to the head.
(d) Medicine overdose.
11. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
12. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
(a) As an abuser.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As a will-breaker.
(d) As a tempter.
13. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
(a) The flu.
(b) Ulcerative colitis.
(c) Stomach ulcers.
(d) Kidney failure.
14. How are queen bees made?
(a) By playing games.
(b) By feeding babies special food.
(c) By voting.
(d) Through bloodlines.
15. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(b) No link.
(c) Many links.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the oldest bees do?
2. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
3. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
4. What does Jensen conclude that it is the responsibility of members of a community to do?
5. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)