|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Backster call his research?
(a) Plant research.
(b) Human attunement research.
(c) Bacteria research.
(d) Primary perception research.
2. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
3. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
4. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
5. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(a) Ask him to leave.
(b) Have him thrown out.
6. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(b) Guard the hive.
(c) Tend the young.
(d) Collect the nectar.
7. What animal often kills bee colonies?
8. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
9. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
(a) Two or three times a week.
(b) Every week.
(c) Every night.
(d) Once or twice a month.
10. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
11. How does Jensen describe Crohn's disease?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As an abuser.
(c) As a will-breaker.
(d) As a tempter.
12. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
13. How does Jensen know it is the coyotes who are eating his offerings of bread?
(a) There are no more deer left.
(b) He sees the animals.
(c) He sees their prints.
(d) The bring him meat.
14. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They are complex.
(b) They admit they are racists.
(c) There aren't many of them.
(d) They are illogical.
15. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(c) High jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a characteristic of a high-rape culture?
2. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
3. When did Jensen's bees first die?
4. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
5. Why does Jensen write that he cannot offer solutions to the problems that affect the world?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)