|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
(a) Putting it in the trash.
(b) Burning it.
(c) Giving it away.
(d) Selling it.
2. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(b) Ask him to leave.
(d) Have him thrown out.
3. What percentage of those polled thought it was acceptable for police to use pepper spray on nonviolent, non-resisting protestors?
(a) 86 percent.
(b) 14 percent.
(c) 98 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
4. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) He couldn't drive.
(b) Doctors denied he was sick.
(c) He had no insurance.
(d) He didn't believe in doctors.
5. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
6. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
7. How are queen bees made?
(a) By voting.
(b) By feeding babies special food.
(c) By playing games.
(d) Through bloodlines.
8. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
9. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(a) The authorities.
(c) The common people.
(d) Free trade.
10. Jensen's cat jumps into his lap and then goes to the litter box to show ______________.
(a) Jensen the box is dirty.
(b) She can follow the rules.
(c) She is bored.
(d) There is no litter.
11. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They admit they are racists.
(b) They are complex.
(c) There aren't many of them.
(d) They are illogical.
12. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
(a) One hundred years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
13. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
(a) He is uncomfortable talking in public.
(b) He is afraid he will be laughed at.
(c) The person using it is not a traditional Indian.
(d) He doesn't want to tell what he really feels.
14. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
(a) There really is a heaven.
(b) There really is karma.
(c) There really is a hell.
(d) There really is a devil.
15. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
(a) Those who try to gain control through the use of power.
(b) Those who try to implement egalitarianism.
(c) Those who are wealthy.
(d) The kings and presidents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
2. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
3. What does the word "kairos" mean?
4. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
5. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)