|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Jensen from starting with bees again?
(a) Lack of money.
(c) Lack of equipment.
(d) His health.
2. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
(a) With his friends.
(b) With his mom.
(c) In his truck.
(d) At his home.
3. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(b) Many links.
(d) No link.
4. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
(a) Drug use.
(c) Brain injury.
5. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
6. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
(a) Those who try to implement egalitarianism.
(b) The kings and presidents.
(c) Those who are wealthy.
(d) Those who try to gain control through the use of power.
7. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(a) Three times.
(d) He never asked.
8. What helps people who are traumatized move into their lives again?
(a) Talking about their experience.
(b) Bringing their attacker to justice.
(c) A survivor mission.
(d) Accepting the truth.
9. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(c) They wanted to telescopes.
(d) They didn't get the letters in time.
10. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They tear down emotional walls.
(b) They lose their sense of dependance.
(c) They lose their identity.
(d) They lose their ability to love.
11. Why does Jensen write that he cannot offer solutions to the problems that affect the world?
(a) An attempt to propose a solution presupposes that solutions exist.
(b) To propose discrete solutions trivializes those that have come before.
(c) The problem is unconsciously but intentionally structured to make solutions impossible.
(d) He does offer a solution.
12. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
(a) Do away with it.
(b) Re-channel it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Act on it.
13. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
14. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
(a) Crohn's Disease.
15. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
2. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
3. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
4. Which fairy tale does psychologist Rollo May use allegorically?
5. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)