|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were kind.
(b) They were sick.
(c) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(d) They were cruel.
2. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
(a) To help ourselves.
(b) To grow plants.
(c) To serve others.
(d) To return to old ways.
3. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
(a) Only dirt.
(b) Dead trees.
(c) A flower garden.
(d) Kentucky Bluegrass.
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and life.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Life and violence.
6. What is more important that listening?
7. What is thought without experience?
(d) Scientific reasoning.
8. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The kittens.
(b) The coyotes.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The chickens.
9. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(c) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(d) Jensen finds mice in his house.
10. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
11. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
12. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Chasing the coyotes.
(c) Chasing kittens.
(d) Eating eggs.
13. How did William Doherty die?
(a) Blowing up a dam.
(b) During a war.
(c) In a traffic accident.
(d) Trying to save birds.
14. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
(a) Watched the clock.
(b) Communed with nature.
(c) Communed with God.
(d) Read the Bible.
15. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
4. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
5. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)