|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(d) Killing coyotes.
2. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(a) Cold water.
3. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(b) All the callers.
4. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
5. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
(b) East Washington University.
(c) University of California.
(d) Mines College.
6. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Part of his dinner.
(b) Money for food.
(c) The address to a shelter.
(d) A place to stay.
7. How did William Doherty die?
(a) During a war.
(b) Blowing up a dam.
(c) In a traffic accident.
(d) Trying to save birds.
8. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
9. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Pruned plants.
(b) Cold water wash.
(c) Strong pesticides.
(d) Natural insecticides.
10. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
(a) A goldfish.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
11. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) The possibility of winning.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) He is not motivated at all.
12. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A mimosa.
(b) A fir.
(c) An oak.
(d) A maple.
13. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(b) Jeannette Armstrong.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
14. What is there room for in the world of economics?
15. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Plastic bottles.
(c) Heavy metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
3. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
4. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)