|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He doesn't enjoy them.
(b) He understands the concepts.
(c) He likes money.
(d) He doesn't take them seriously.
2. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
(b) Bruce Stewart.
(c) The poet.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Beef cattle.
(b) Dairy cattle.
(c) Sheep and goats.
(d) Chickens and ducks.
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His father.
(b) Philosophy teacher.
(c) Track coach.
(d) His principal.
5. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Walking away.
(c) Hitting others.
(d) Throwing tantrums.
6. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(c) Cold water.
7. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is both immoral and a crime.
(b) It is natural.
(c) It is not natural.
(d) It is immoral but not a crime.
8. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
9. What is more important that listening?
10. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Talks to dogs.
(b) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(c) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(d) Experiments with cats.
11. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(b) Old age.
12. How did William Doherty die?
(a) Trying to save birds.
(b) Blowing up a dam.
(c) During a war.
(d) In a traffic accident.
13. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing kittens.
(b) Eating hens.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Eating eggs.
14. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
15. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
(a) To grow plants.
(b) To serve others.
(c) To help ourselves.
(d) To return to old ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what animal does Jensen dream?
2. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)