|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Sex and life.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Life and violence.
2. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The police.
(b) The newspaper writers.
(c) The owners of the puppy mill.
(d) The animal activists.
4. Where do the Maori people live?
(d) New Zealand.
5. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The coyotes.
(c) The coyote tree.
(d) His chickens.
6. What is thought without experience?
(c) Scientific reasoning.
7. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Builds a fence.
(b) Cages the birds.
(c) Buys a gun.
(d) Sets traps.
8. How did William Doherty die?
(a) Trying to save birds.
(b) During a war.
(c) In a traffic accident.
(d) Blowing up a dam.
9. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
10. What is more important that listening?
11. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Played with them.
(b) Ran from them.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Fought with them.
12. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He doesn't enjoy them.
(b) He understands the concepts.
(c) He doesn't take them seriously.
(d) He likes money.
13. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
14. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To break the will of the children.
(d) To teach necessary education.
15. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
2. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
5. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)