|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) The joy of jumping.
(c) The possibility of winning.
(d) He is not motivated at all.
2. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
(a) To help ourselves.
(b) To serve others.
(c) To return to old ways.
(d) To grow plants.
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He met his wife.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He got an education.
6. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
7. What is the original meaning of the word economics?
(a) Study of stocks and bonds.
(b) Science of finance.
(c) Science of household management.
(d) Management of money.
8. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Human nature.
(b) Modern culture.
(c) Poisoned water.
(d) Poisoned meat.
9. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Believing that it is possible.
(b) Opening one's mind.
(c) Getting on their level.
(d) Learning the other species' language.
10. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She lost her shoes.
(b) She stole some money.
(c) She slapped an infant.
(d) She had an accident.
11. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He understands the concepts.
(b) He doesn't take them seriously.
(c) He doesn't enjoy them.
(d) He likes money.
12. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating eggs.
(b) Chasing the coyotes.
(c) Chasing kittens.
(d) Eating hens.
13. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
(a) The Bible or Bible commentaries only.
(c) Books about the Bible or nature.
(d) Any type of books they wanted to read.
14. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Ran from them.
(b) Fought with them.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Played with them.
15. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
Short Answer Questions
1. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
2. What types of people have hurt women the most?
3. What does Jensen argue manifests the desires of our culture?
4. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)