|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "You deserved it."
(d) "I hate you."
2. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
(a) As a way to encourage humans.
(b) As a way to punish humans.
(c) As a way to control humans.
(d) As a way to make humans better.
3. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is not natural.
(b) It is both immoral and a crime.
(c) It is immoral but not a crime.
(d) It is natural.
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Violence and sex.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Life and violence.
(d) Sex and life.
5. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
6. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The newspaper writers.
(b) The animal activists.
(c) The police.
(d) The owners of the puppy mill.
7. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They believe in corporal punishment.
(b) They don't fight.
(c) They are considered fighters.
(d) They are violent.
8. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
9. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(b) Killing coyotes.
10. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
(a) The president.
(b) Lawrence of Arabia.
(c) His father.
11. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Fought with them.
(b) Played with them.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Ran from them.
12. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The joy of jumping.
(b) He is not motivated at all.
(c) The emotional high.
(d) The possibility of winning.
13. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(a) Old age.
14. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Poisoned meat.
(b) Poisoned water.
(c) Human nature.
(d) Modern culture.
15. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Cages the birds.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Builds a fence.
(d) Sets traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
2. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
3. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)