|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His dog.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) The stars.
2. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
3. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(b) Experiments with cats.
(c) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(d) Talks to dogs.
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His father.
(b) Philosophy teacher.
(c) Track coach.
(d) His principal.
5. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(b) The press.
(c) The penis.
(d) Bow and arrow.
6. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a linear fashion.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) In a nonlinear fashion.
(d) Through lectures only.
7. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is not natural.
(b) It is both immoral and a crime.
(c) It is natural.
(d) It is immoral but not a crime.
8. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Jeannette Armstrong.
9. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Fought with them.
(b) Killed them.
(c) Ran from them.
(d) Played with them.
10. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
11. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
12. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They don't fight.
(b) They are considered fighters.
(c) They believe in corporal punishment.
(d) They are violent.
13. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(a) All the callers.
14. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Keep watch over the graves.
(b) Stay at the refuge year round.
(c) Stop going to the refuge.
(d) Continue to visit the refuge.
15. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
(a) The Bible or Bible commentaries only.
(b) Books about the Bible or nature.
(c) Any type of books they wanted to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
2. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
3. What is there room for in the world of economics?
4. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)