|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(c) Plastic bottles.
2. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a linear fashion.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) Through lectures only.
(d) In a nonlinear fashion.
3. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
4. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
5. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A fir tree.
(b) A pecan tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) An oak tree.
6. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
7. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Jeannette Armstrong.
(d) George Washington.
8. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She lost her shoes.
(b) She stole some money.
(c) She slapped an infant.
(d) She had an accident.
9. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
(a) To grow plants.
(b) To return to old ways.
(c) To serve others.
(d) To help ourselves.
10. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Chasing kittens.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Eating eggs.
11. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A fir.
(b) A maple.
(c) A mimosa.
(d) An oak.
12. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
13. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
14. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
15. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) The joy of jumping.
(c) The possibility of winning.
(d) He is not motivated at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
3. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
4. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
5. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)