|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The animal activists.
(b) The newspaper writers.
(c) The owners of the puppy mill.
(d) The police.
2. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) The earth is inanimate.
(b) People are blind.
(c) People are honest.
(d) The earth is alive.
3. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
4. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A maple.
(b) A mimosa.
(c) A fir.
(d) An oak.
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of money.
(b) Freedom from jobs.
(c) Promise of good grades.
(d) Intellectual superiority.
6. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A fir tree.
(c) A pecan tree.
(d) A pine tree.
7. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
8. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(b) All the callers.
9. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She had an accident.
(c) She stole some money.
(d) She lost her shoes.
10. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Plays with them.
(b) Pulls them up.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Burns them.
11. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Go to the coyote tree.
(b) Poop in his yard.
(c) Kill his kittens.
(d) Kill his chickens.
12. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
13. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
(b) Any type of books they wanted to read.
(c) Books about the Bible or nature.
(d) The Bible or Bible commentaries only.
14. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Pruned plants.
(b) Natural insecticides.
(c) Cold water wash.
(d) Strong pesticides.
15. What is more important that listening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
2. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
3. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
4. What is the original meaning of the word economics?
5. About what animal does Jensen dream?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)