|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
4. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their own bodies.
(b) By the car they drive.
(c) By their relationships.
(d) By their job titles.
5. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Cages the birds.
(b) Sets traps.
(c) Buys a gun.
(d) Builds a fence.
6. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Pulls them up.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Plays with them.
7. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Continue to visit the refuge.
(b) Stop going to the refuge.
(c) Keep watch over the graves.
(d) Stay at the refuge year round.
8. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were kind.
(b) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(c) They were sick.
(d) They were cruel.
9. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Sheep and goats.
(b) Chickens and ducks.
(c) Dairy cattle.
(d) Beef cattle.
10. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(a) Blue ink.
(d) Red ink.
11. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
12. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The newspaper writers.
(b) The owners of the puppy mill.
(c) The animal activists.
(d) The police.
13. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
14. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(a) Old age.
15. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) The goal of economics.
(b) His love of jumping.
(c) The primacy of process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
2. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
4. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)