1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
The willingness to forget.
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
5. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
6. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
Kill his chickens.
7. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
8. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
9. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
This section contains 3,676 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)